Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - OpenVPN AS

1804 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='openvpn-as' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'PUID'='99' -p '943:943/tcp' -p '9443:9443/tcp' -p '1194:1194/udp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/openvpn-as':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'linuxserver/openvpn-as' 

8e356127ef4712a502b0a24a3d9b9324c7c6fcedc5e8a2273cb4a4461ba97c28

Share this post


Link to post
ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin


[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-time: executing...

Current default time zone: 'America/Los_Angeles'
Local time is now: Sun Feb 9 19:36:59 PST 2020.
Universal Time is now: Mon Feb 10 03:36:59 UTC 2020.

[cont-init.d] 20-time: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
existing data found, reinstalling openvpn-as
backing up certs.db
backing up cluster.db
backing up config.db
backing up config_local.db
backing up log.db
backing up notification.db
backing up userprop.db
backing up as.conf
Selecting previously unselected package openvpn-as-bundled-clients.
(Reading database ... 13024 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack /openvpn/openvpn-clients.deb ...
Unpacking openvpn-as-bundled-clients (5) ...
Setting up openvpn-as-bundled-clients (5) ...
Selecting previously unselected package openvpn-as.
(Reading database ... 13037 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack /openvpn/openvpn.deb ...
Unpacking openvpn-as (2.8.0-beb4c556-Ubuntu18) ...
Setting up openvpn-as (2.8.0-beb4c556-Ubuntu18) ...
Automatic configuration failed, see /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log

You can configure manually using the /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init tool.
/var/lib/dpkg/info/openvpn-as.postinst: line 72: systemctl: command not found
Stopping openvpn-as now; will start again later after configuring
cat: /var/run/openvpnas.pid: No such file or directory
kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] pid | jobspec ... or kill -l [sigspec]

restoring certs.db
restoring cluster.db
restoring config.db
restoring config_local.db
restoring log.db
restoring notification.db
restoring userprop.db
restoring as.conf
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: executing...
[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: executing...
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

This is the log for the docker attached as well.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, cherritaker said:

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin


[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-time: executing...

Current default time zone: 'America/Los_Angeles'
Local time is now: Sun Feb 9 19:36:59 PST 2020.
Universal Time is now: Mon Feb 10 03:36:59 UTC 2020.

[cont-init.d] 20-time: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
existing data found, reinstalling openvpn-as
backing up certs.db
backing up cluster.db
backing up config.db
backing up config_local.db
backing up log.db
backing up notification.db
backing up userprop.db
backing up as.conf
Selecting previously unselected package openvpn-as-bundled-clients.
(Reading database ... 13024 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack /openvpn/openvpn-clients.deb ...
Unpacking openvpn-as-bundled-clients (5) ...
Setting up openvpn-as-bundled-clients (5) ...
Selecting previously unselected package openvpn-as.
(Reading database ... 13037 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack /openvpn/openvpn.deb ...
Unpacking openvpn-as (2.8.0-beb4c556-Ubuntu18) ...
Setting up openvpn-as (2.8.0-beb4c556-Ubuntu18) ...
Automatic configuration failed, see /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log

You can configure manually using the /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init tool.
/var/lib/dpkg/info/openvpn-as.postinst: line 72: systemctl: command not found
Stopping openvpn-as now; will start again later after configuring
cat: /var/run/openvpnas.pid: No such file or directory
kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] pid | jobspec ... or kill -l [sigspec]

restoring certs.db
restoring cluster.db
restoring config.db
restoring config_local.db
restoring log.db
restoring notification.db
restoring userprop.db
restoring as.conf
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: executing...
[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: executing...
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
MOD Default {} {}
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

This is the log for the docker attached as well.

Is this a new container or an update of an existing install?

Check the openvpn logs in the config folder and it should tell you what the issue is

 

Also try using /mnt/cache endpoint for the config folder instead of /mnt/user

Share this post


Link to post

I'm currently experiencing the same issue as cherritaker. Same info except I used /mnt/cache and it's a new container.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what's going on looking at the openvpn logs.

 

Full logs here if needed.

 

Additional Info: Seems to be something wrong with this server. I have another server that I just installed the container on and it works fine. The server the issue is on is newly setup and going to replace the other one.

 

2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Starting factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b97d230>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Stopping factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b9f0d70>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'status': xml/authrpc:250,sagent/saccess:62,subscription/subxml:19,subscription/subxml:29 (exceptions.AttributeError)
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [twisted.python.log#info] "-" - - [11/Feb/2020:00:43:35 +0000] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0" 200 328 "-" "Twisted/XMLRPClib"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] SESSION ERROR: exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'status' (9000)"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] ERROR in renderHTTP (astatus.py)'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] GetSubscriptionStatus: <Fault 9000: "exceptions.AttributeError: \'NoneType\' object has no attribute \'status\'">'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] GetSubscriptionStatus: <Fault 9000: "exceptions.AttributeError: \'NoneType\' object has no attribute \'status\'">'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Starting factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b97dc80>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Stopping factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b97d230>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [twisted.python.log#info] "-" - - [11/Feb/2020:00:43:35 +0000] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0" 200 197 "-" "Twisted/XMLRPClib"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] SESSION ERROR: GuardSession instance has no attribute 'node': flat/twist:24,flat/ten:83,flat/flatstan:103,flat/ten:70,flat/ten:61,flat/flatstan:264,flat/ten:70,flat/ten:61,flat/flatstan:247,flat/flatstan:236,verge/verge:186 (exceptions.AttributeError)"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [UDSProxyQueryProtocol,client] expired session 6fbd...'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [UDSProxyQueryProtocol,client] Logout of portal <twisted.cred.portal.Portal object at 0x14fb0ba7fcd0>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Starting factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b99f5f0>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] SESSION ERROR: ('Could not adapt', <pyovpn.web.weberr.SessionError object at 0x14fb0b98ea10>, <InterfaceClass nevow.inevow.ISession>): internet/defer:654,admin/autils:1064,admin/autils:601 (exceptions.TypeError)"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] ERROR in renderHTTP (astatus.py)'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] <bound method AdminServerStatus.chain_get_running_state of <pyovpn.admin.astatus.AdminServerStatus object at 0x14fb0b9e9410>>: ('Could not adapt', <pyovpn.web.weberr.SessionError object at 0x14fb0b98ea10>, <InterfaceClass nevow.inevow.ISession>)"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] <bound method AdminServerStatus.chain_get_running_state of <pyovpn.admin.astatus.AdminServerStatus object at 0x14fb0b9e9410>>: ('Could not adapt', <pyovpn.web.weberr.SessionError object at 0x14fb0b98ea10>, <InterfaceClass nevow.inevow.ISession>)"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Starting factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b99faf0>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Stopping factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b97dc80>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [twisted.python.log#info] "-" - - [11/Feb/2020:00:43:35 +0000] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0" 200 114 "-" "Twisted/XMLRPClib"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [twisted.python.log#info] "-" - - [11/Feb/2020:00:43:35 +0000] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0" 200 314 "-" "Twisted/XMLRPClib"
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Stopping factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b99f5f0>'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] SESSION ERROR: SESSION: Your session has expired, please reauthenticate (9007)'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [twisted.python.log#info] "192.168.2.220" - - [11/Feb/2020:00:43:35 +0000] "GET /admin/status_overview HTTP/1.1" 500 963 "https://192.168.2.52:943/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.130 Safari/537.36"'
2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: '2020-02-10T18:43:35-0600 [pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory#info] Stopping factory <pyovpn.xml.udscli.UDSProxyQueryFactory instance at 0x14fb0b99faf0>'
2020-02-10T18:43:40-0600 [stdout#info] License Info {'apc': False, 'concurrent_connections': 2}
2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [twisted.web.http.HTTPChannel#info] Timing out client: IPv4Address(type='TCP', host='192.168.2.220', port=59280)"
2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [twisted.web.http.HTTPChannel#info] Timing out client: IPv4Address(type='TCP', host='192.168.2.220', port=59281)"
2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:44:29-0600 [twisted.web.http.HTTPChannel#info] Timing out client: IPv4Address(type='TCP', host='192.168.2.220', port=59282)"
2020-02-10T18:44:35-0600 [stdout#info] [WEB] OUT: "2020-02-10T18:44:35-0600 [twisted.web.http.HTTPChannel#info] Timing out client: IPv4Address(type='TCP', host='192.168.2.220', port=59274)"

 

Edited by uaborne
additional info

Share this post


Link to post

I believe I have an idea as to the issue. My new server has 64 cores so I'm assuming it's trying to launch a large amount of tcp/udp daemons and it's causing the problem.

 

Is there somewhere I can modify this setting or a command i can run via console to set these numbers lower to test since I can't get into the openvpn webui's settings? 

Edited by uaborne
grammer

Share this post


Link to post

I just resolved my issue. From the dockers console I ran the following commands which allowed me to login. 

/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.daemon.enable" --value "false" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.daemon.0.listen.protocol" --value "tcp" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.port_share.enable" --value "true" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli start

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, uaborne said:

I just resolved my issue. From the dockers console I ran the following commands which allowed me to login. 


/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.daemon.enable" --value "false" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.daemon.0.listen.protocol" --value "tcp" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.port_share.enable" --value "true" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli start

 

how do you input those commands?  Where exactly do you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, fonzie said:

how do you input those commands?  Where exactly do you do it?

 

Annotation 2020-02-11 201715.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all, I'm following Spaceinvaderone's tutorial on installing OpenVPN-as and I'm getting the below error. I have tried a fresh install of the docker after deleting the folder from 'appdata', rebooted, and ensured the docker is in privileged mode.

 

I also ensured I was in the login mode, however I needed to do this via the address line as there was not the 2-step login process of the video.

 

Any help appreciated

Annotation 2020-02-11 210748.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2020 at 12:12 PM, uaborne said:

I just resolved my issue. From the dockers console I ran the following commands which allowed me to login. 


/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.daemon.enable" --value "false" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.daemon.0.listen.protocol" --value "tcp" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.port_share.enable" --value "true" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli start

 

Tried entering thru console no change. Still unable to access the webgui

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2020 at 12:12 PM, uaborne said:

I just resolved my issue. From the dockers console I ran the following commands which allowed me to login. 


/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.daemon.enable" --value "false" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.daemon.0.listen.protocol" --value "tcp" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli --key "vpn.server.port_share.enable" --value "true" ConfigPut
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/sacli start

 

 

couldn't access webgui for new installation.

This worked.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, Brash said:

Hi all, I'm following Spaceinvaderone's tutorial on installing OpenVPN-as and I'm getting the below error. I have tried a fresh install of the docker after deleting the folder from 'appdata', rebooted, and ensured the docker is in privileged mode.

 

I also ensured I was in the login mode, however I needed to do this via the address line as there was not the 2-step login process of the video.

 

Any help appreciated

Annotation 2020-02-11 210748.png

Have the exact same issue after watching spaceinvaderone's video. None of the commands posted in the last 2 or 3 pages have had any effect

Share this post


Link to post

Just reinstalled the Docker today because it didn't work anymore. Same error as before, also changed the name of it.

 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin


[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-time: executing...

Current default time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'
Local time is now: Thu Feb 20 09:29:41 CET 2020.
Universal Time is now: Thu Feb 20 08:29:41 UTC 2020.

[cont-init.d] 20-time: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
existing data found, reinstalling openvpn-as
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/30-config: line 31: cd: /config/etc/db: No such file or directory
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 1.
[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: executing...
find: ‘/config/etc/db’: No such file or directory
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/40-openvpn-init: line 14: /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init: No such file or directory
Stopping openvpn-as now; will start again later after configuring
cat: /var/run/openvpnas.pid: No such file or directory
kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] pid | jobspec ... or kill -l [sigspec]

[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: executing...
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/50-interface: line 9: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/confdba: No such file or directory
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/50-interface: line 10: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/confdba: No such file or directory
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/50-interface: line 11: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/confdba: No such file or directory
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/50-interface: line 12: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/confdba: No such file or directory
[cont-init.d] 50-interface: exited 127.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
./run: line 3: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/openvpnas: No such file or directory
[services.d] done.
./run: line 3: /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/openvpnas: No such file or directory

Did i do something wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Oneiros66 said:

Did i do something wrong?

Post your docker run :

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know how to pass USB pass through the VPN. I tried using Virtualhere with no luck with my tower on network being client/server for usb passthrough

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Kesp said:

Does anyone know how to pass USB pass through the VPN. I tried using Virtualhere with no luck with my tower on network being client/server for usb passthrough

What do you mean by usb pass through the vpn?

Do you mean that you want to pass through a usb network adapter to the container?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm having the same issue ("Sorry, a session error has occurred").

 

I noticed this in the image log:

Automatic configuration failed, see /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log

You can configure manually using the /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init tool.
/var/lib/dpkg/info/openvpn-as.postinst: line 72: systemctl: command not found
Stopping openvpn-as now; will start again later after configuring

I this is the last line of init.log:

Enabling service
Error: Could not execute 'systemctl enable openvpnas' to enable startup/shutdown scripts

I switched the shell to bash and tried running the command manually in the console, but it won't tab complete systemctl. It seems the command is just missing. Is this normal and I'm barking up the wrong tree? Or is an image possibly missing?

 

Edit:
My run command is :

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='openvpn-as' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.1.31' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Denver" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_943'='943' -e 'TCP_PORT_9443'='9443' -e 'UDP_PORT_1194'='1194' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'PUID'='99' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/openvpn-as':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'linuxserver/openvpn-as' 

 

Edited by RichardRob
Add more info

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, RichardRob said:

I'm having the same issue ("Sorry, a session error has occurred").

 

I noticed this in the image log:


Automatic configuration failed, see /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log

You can configure manually using the /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init tool.
/var/lib/dpkg/info/openvpn-as.postinst: line 72: systemctl: command not found
Stopping openvpn-as now; will start again later after configuring

I this is the last line of init.log:


Enabling service
Error: Could not execute 'systemctl enable openvpnas' to enable startup/shutdown scripts

I switched the shell to bash and tried running the command manually in the console, but it won't tab complete systemctl. It seems the command is just missing. Is this normal and I'm barking up the wrong tree? Or is an image possibly missing?

 

Edit:
My run command is :


root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='openvpn-as' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.1.31' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Denver" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_943'='943' -e 'TCP_PORT_9443'='9443' -e 'UDP_PORT_1194'='1194' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'PUID'='99' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/openvpn-as':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'linuxserver/openvpn-as' 

 

Post a full log. Those are harmless errors

Share this post


Link to post

Folks, I just install it but I'm stuck at this screen:

 

image.png.d5dbedc5b2f2fb68d72c78380b014497.png

 

Silly question: Whats the login for the admin at fresh installation?

Thanks in advance!

Eduardo

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, EDalcin said:

Silly question: Whats the login for the admin at fresh installation?

You should always check the first post in any support thread for instructions or links to instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, trurl said:

You should always check the first post in any support thread for instructions or links to instructions.

I did.... But I can't find it. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, EDalcin said:

Can you help me, please?

As mentioned, follow the links in the first post to docker hub or github and read the Application Setup section. What you need to know is well documented there. 

 

In addition to telling you what the default username and password are, it tells you what you need to do to setup your logins so they survive container reboots and updates.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.