Help! Cache drive unmountable: No file system

Went to open one of my dockers today but noticed it wasn’t working properly, preformed proper array stop, started array back up and the cache drive shows its unmountable. Preformed system reboot and it’s still there. I dont know enough about unraid yet to go try and fix it myself so im posting here in hopes it’s a simple fix. System has been online for 29 days with no unexpected shutdowns or anything. Any idea whats wrong? I’d post the diagnostic log file but i dont know exactly what to post. Thanks for anyone who helps!

Edited by CaptainJmar
49 minutes ago, CaptainJmar said:

I’d post the diagnostic log file but i dont know exactly what to post.

We always want the complete diagnostics zip file you get by going to Tools - Diagnostics. The zip file just as it is downloaded. Not just some of the files, and not separate files. The zip file. Attach to your next post.

2 minutes ago, CaptainJmar said:

I know it's a dumb question but what's the command to copy the data back to that drive after I format it?

If you're not very comfortable with the console you can use midnight commander (mc on the console) or the Krusader docker, you can even use Windows explorer if disk shares are enable.