Can't access terminal and vms on chrome

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem for some time, can't seem to be able to access the terminal window in unraid in chrome anymore, but I was able to before. But I can access it in firefox.

I always get this error window:

1148973826_Screenshot2019-03-29at01_23_48.thumb.png.fc008bfb7d809b623d3e0da31332231d.png

But if I remote into my Ubuntu VM, start chrome there and try the same it works, it's just on chrome in my macbook....

And I have a similar behaviour in the VMs, can't access them in chrome but in firefox is ok, and I was also able to do it some time ago.

How can I fix this, is this some error in my configuration?

I'm running unraid 6.7.0-rc6, but this has been happening for a month at least and I can't figure out why.

Thanks.

Hey.

Always log in before accessing the terminal window, and my ad-blocker is disabled in the server plus if the terminal window was being blocked it wouldn't even show with the bad gateway error 

This is very strange, through chrome on the vm, Firefox and even chrome on my phone it works with no problem.

Might be some local setting in my chrome browser?