Disk 5 always being read

I have 6 x 6TB drives, a 500GB SSD Cache and Im running Plex docker, CA Auto Update, Fix common problems,  Community Applications and Dynamix SSD Trim. My Appdata and system are both set to only use the cache disk but Disk 5 won't spin down it is constantly being read and the SSD cache disk written to.

Can anyone help with this. Im using XFS and the latest stable version of Unraid 6.6.7.

I have checked Disk 5 and all it has is Movies on it.

Thanks

Squid I think the docker.img file may have been on disk 5 as you suggested. It crossed my mind so I deleted the docker and downloaded the Plex version of the docker as I was always getting a warning about a newer version being available for download on the plex home interface and I was running the limetech version which probably runs a little behind on updates.

Maybe I should have deleted the plex folder from the cache appdata but I didn't and after setting up the paths including Plexpass, disk 5 seems to be spun down. How it would have got onto disk 5 I don't know. Anyhow thanks for the suggestions guys, hopefully it is now sorted.

Does anyone still use cache dir these days? 

1 minute ago, megalodon said:

Im still having issues with disk 5 being read all the time. I removed all the plugins and they made no difference. Its only when I stop the docker it stops reading. But the Plex docker appdata is on the cache disk and I have removed the docker and installed it again and there are no folders on disk 5 except for movies and tv shows. Im stumped on this one. It must have something to do with the plex docker but what I don't know as everything points to the /mnt/cache/appdata folder and not disk 5. 

What have you set as the scan frequency within Plex.    Your description sounds like it is almost certainly Plex scanning the disk looking for media.