SOLVED: Notifications not saving

Hello,

I'm having an issue with notifications. I tried searching but most of the threads I found were fairly old and it seems that some of the notification problems were fixed in newer versions.

I am on version 6.6.7 Pro, with a fresh install. The only things I have done is install, parity and format disks. My next step was to setup notifications

I enabled notifications for both browser and agents, and when enabling the notifications it does look like it is enabling them - below is a tail of syslog when I hit "apply" under the notifications settings.

Apr  1 14:16:42 Tower ool www[1397]: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/notify 'cron-init'

The notifications are working through the browser (I get notifications of array status etc), but I cannot get them to work with the agents (I've tried pushbullet and pushover).

When I go into either pushbullet and pushover, enable, put in the required keys, and hit "apply", it seems to do nothing. There is nothing in the syslog when I do this. The plugin stays disabled as nothing has happened.

I read before that this was broken and people were having to manually adjust the scripts in scripts at /boot/config/plugins/dynamix/notifications, but the only thing I have in there is the archive and unread directory. This was supposed to be fixed in 6.6.5

I've also tried on three different browsers (IE, chrome, firefox) and they all respond the same way - I figured I would check that out even though I have disabled any ad-blocking no-script and the like.

Am I missing a step where the agent plugins need to be installed or something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Zervun
solved