How do I start from scratch with a paid license?

So I have a new server (DL360e Gen8) that I've been tinkering with for a little while now.  There's nothing on the server yet that's important, but I've really managed to screw it up. So I'm wondering, how do I start from scratch with the same usb so I don't have to find a new one and go through the license retrieval process? 

Additionally, I've save a copy of the diagnostics, so if anyone is ever interested in trying to find out why shares that I have deleted keep reappearing, you're welcome to take a looks!

Take a backup of your flash by clicking on the hyperlink flash on the main gui page and then clicking flash backup.

After verifying that you can open and browse the backup file, specifically the .key file in the config folder, then you can follow the directions to set up unraid from scratch, and copy your key file back to the config folder after you finish with the normal steps outlined here.

https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Getting_Started#Preparing_Your_USB_Flash_Device

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, noja said:

Additionally, I've save a copy of the diagnostics, so if anyone is ever interested in trying to find out why shares that I have deleted keep reappearing, you're welcome to take a looks!

All top level folders on any array disk or the cache pool will automatically be set up as User Shares.  If they keep re-appearing after a reboot then you must have something configured to create them!

12 minutes ago, itimpi said:

All top level folders 

Actually, it goes all the way down.  And it includes the appdata share and all the files in each appdata folder. It confuses the hell out of me. It also keeps recreating docker containers that I have previously deleted.  

19 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Take a backup of your flash by clicking on the hyperlink flash on the main gui page and then clicking flash backup.

After verifying that you can open and browse the backup file, specifically the .key file in the config folder, then you can follow the directions to set up unraid from scratch, and copy your key file back to the config folder after you finish with the normal steps outlined here.

https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Getting_Started#Preparing_Your_USB_Flash_Device

Thank you!