Can't update icon

I am having an issue trying to update the icon that shows for the docker container. This isn't specific to a particular container, it is happening with everything I try. The issue crops up if I set an icon and then try and change it. It seems to stick with whatever was set first and won't update from there. It will update if I don't assign an icon but then go back and do so, but any further updates don't work.

I am on 6.7.0-rc7 but the issue was happening on 6.7.0-rc6 as well. Not sure if its specific to the beta versions as I started fresh with 6.7.0-rc5.

Steps to reproduce:

Create docker container

Assign an icon url

Deploy container

Edit container and change icon url

Any help in being able to change the icons would be much appreciated.

So at least for now I got around it by deleting the icons off of the flash drive and rebooting the system. It gets the job done as I don't need to change often and mostly just needed to fix me copying the wrong url initially but it seems a little extreme to have to reboot the the entire system to fix a docker icon issue.

Just to check am I right in that changing the URL via Edit is sticking fine if you try and make another edit, but it is just getting the correct image to display after making that change that is going wrong?    That seems to be what I am seeing when I tried a quick test..     Might have to look at the source for that web page to see where the URL information that is being used to show the icons is being retrieved from - it sounds as if it is being cached somewhere rather than using the current information stored for that container.