What is your longest Unraid up time?

What is your longest Unraid server up time?

That’s been harder to assess lately for those of us who keep the OS updated with the latest stable or rc releases. Prior to UnRAID 6, my sever would run for months before it was rebooted because updates were far less frequent. I started with UnRAID 5 beta 14. I think my longest uptime was around 9 months. I am sure it was longer for others.

With UnRAID 6, it’s usually a matter of weeks (the server was probably up for 3-4 months on 6.3.5) before I am rebooting for an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I mentioned this in the previous thread about this very topic ...

It's close to well over a year, and then it was only because of a power outage that was nearly an entire day.

One of the earlier thread that even had an actual poll ...

Edited by BRiT
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7 months, 15 days (and counting)... A bit of a miracle in some respects.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:56 AM, sheldz8 said:

Where I live we always have blackouts so the longest i can go is maybe 1 month or less

I'd be less than a month without the UPS -- 7 (outages) in the past year.

My saving grace (maybe) is setting up most security (reverse proxy, etc.) via router -- a level/machine BEFORE Unraid services.

Update:

Just want to add (as I track "problems") that I'm finding more "things" are caused by applications that have nothing to do with Limetech. Of course, no one would use Unraid (a pure file system?) without the other applications. It's still running as expected.

Edited by MrGrey
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Evenimous said:

So far, 89 days, 21 hours. I recently built it too, I think it's around 160 days old. Pretty sure I rebooted for an update of some sort.

Many, many months when the time between unRAID releases was much longer than it is now.  With just a few exceptions, all my reboots are for installing new versions of unRAID.  I have had some server lockups due to configuration issues that required reboots to resolve, but this is the exception and not the rule.

2 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

Many, many months when the time between unRAID releases was much longer than it is now.  With just a few exceptions, all my reboots are for installing new versions of unRAID.

I wish I knew. Back on V5 I probably only rebooted to upsize disks in my small form factor build with no room for more.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...