(SOLVED) Unable to communicate to Dockers

No longer able to reach any of my Dockers after restarting unRaid.

Setup unRaid and installed a handful of dockers. Each docker has a static IP address. Everything was working fine until I rebooted unRaid.

Now i'm unable to access any of the docker GUI/Web pages, but I can access the console. Tried setting up a new docker, same problem.

I can ping each docker from within a docker, but can't ping from any computer to any of the docker IPs and versa . Can't ping from within the docker to the gateway.

Each dockers network is set to br2 with a static IP.

image.thumb.png.cdd9653eae83b8d5c2555abeffa1afaf.png

Everything (unRaid, Computers and Dockers) is running on 192.168.86.0/24

Could use some help figuring this one out.

Edited by Psycs

You need to post your diagnostics for complete info, but I can guess the problem and solution.

Do not assign an IP to the br2 network interface. it is causing unraid to be accessible on both interfaces, but the dockers are only on one and its probably the wrong one now.

Recreate the custom docker network on br2 (after removing the docker network on eth0)

there's the interface rules portion in Settings | Network to renumber the network interfaces

But you didn't listen to my initial advice.

Do not set two interfaces with the same subnet, unpredictable things happen - like the OS getting confused as to which interface it really should be using to talk to the rest of the world, which normally is ok, but causes issues with Docker and macvlan subinterfaces, which simply put, blocks docker containers with their own IPs from talking to the host on the same subnet.

see here for more elaboration: 

I understood the advice you gave and it made sense. Just wanted to see if the dockers started to communicate once moved to the other interface, which they did. 

I've got only 1 interface setup now and all is well. 

Appreciate the help and the docker link. That helped to explain a lot.