(SOLVED) (6.6.7) - Unable to access server

Okay, I've rebuilt my unRaid server; everything works, it boots up fine; however, I cannot access it via //tower, and when I try the unRaid GUI, the built in firefox browser just gives me a Unable to Connect screen on 'localhost' .  What do you guys need to help me troubleshoot this? I've attached the diagnostics log. 

tower-diagnostics-20190411-0342.zip

Edited by VampyreGTX

hi i see this that might cause the issue, not sure what's next

Apr 11 03:32:06 Tower emhttpd: shcmd (24): /etc/rc.d/rc.nginx start
Apr 11 03:32:06 Tower root: unable to load certificate
Apr 11 03:32:06 Tower root: 23132667103040:error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line:crypto/pem/pem_lib.c:745:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE
Apr 11 03:32:06 Tower root: Starting Nginx server daemon...
Apr 11 03:32:06 Tower root: nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX("/etc/ssl/certs/unraid_bundle.pem") failed (SSL: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE)

• Like 1

I recreated the unRaid USB without copying over ANY of the old share data etc., Enabled IOMMU in the Bios and that seems to have done the trick. I can get into my server using the assigned IP; but I cannot access it using //tower and I don't see tower in my network, so I'm unable to access the data. Thankfully, the parity drive is rebuilding, and all the data appears intact.

Anyone able to assist in getting the server onto my W10 network? I may start a new topic later if no response and mark this one solved.

the iommu setting did not solve the issue, but maybe the recreation of the usb.

Your previous network was defined as static IP 192.168.1.66, but is your network 192.168.1.x or is it 192.168.0.x ?

probably it should have been 192.168.0.66

some routers do not display properly the static clients (showing no ip), since they did not allocate IP by the dhcp server.

regarding the //tower issue, it's because your w10 pc cannot resolve the "tower" to an ip address.

you could try accessing the shares via the IP: \\192.168.0.66\share_name

Thanks Darian, I found the iommu when googling the first error you mentioned in the prior responses. Either way it all works now and a reboot of the network and all computers has resolved the access to //tower....

Now I just can't access the shares that show up as I'm getting a permission error. Shares are set to public. So not sure on the issue now. Will start a separate topic on that. Thanks again!