Running into what i think is a docker networking issue

Setting up a SABNZBD Docker after dropping the Phaze plugins. The docker installs and I get to the Wizard and enter in my usegroup providers site address and I get:

[Errno 111] (110, '[Errno 101] Network is unreachable')

Tried multiple (i know are good) addresses and i get the same. 

Tried deleting the ini files and have it recreate.. Nope same. Tired the same on NZBGET docker... Same issue... so it makes me think Docker Networking??

bonienl here you go, thanks for taking a look, I have spun my wheels on this for a while!

Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 9.06.22 AM.png

Details about my network: ATT Uverse Gigapower Fiber -> Hardwired into DMZd Google WIFI where all it goes into a switch to the rest of the house, and the wired devices (including unraid) and wifi. All machines including UNraid (plex docker) are functioning as expected. 

Edited by ruthlessone
add network details

The container is set to use the host network, which means it is directly accessing the interface, similar as Unraid itself. When Unraid has network/internet access so should have the container.

Do you have any other containers running or configured with the same ports 8080 or 8090?

I do not. Only 5 dockers and none on that port. AND the UPNP automatically added those 2 ports to the firewall in google wifi app.  Even if I skip and get into the settings of SAB, whenever an attempt is made to validate the link for a Usenet, I get that error immediately, behaving like it doesn't have DNS or Internet. 

Capture.JPG

I don't see anything wrong in your network settings.

A minor thing, you have enabled IPv6 but your router is not giving out IPv6 addresses, though this should not be an issue.

You can use the 'console' function of the failing container and do the following. What is the result?

ping 8.8.8.8

response as expected (ping reply) from that container... hmm. when I try to ping https://api.NZBPROVIDER.info/ or api.NZBPROVIDER.info/ it returns nothing. I paste that same thing in lookup tool on the web and it works fine. 

When i resolve the IP of the above address and then ping that IP, it works from the container. So DNS?

What is next step in troubleshooting?

Edited by ruthlessone
more info