Array not fully recognized anymore

lixe

Hey guys,

I have kind of a big problem :( changed the hardware running unraid and extremely strange things began to happen...

In the end I was able to boot my system, had some problems to get UEFI working, but now if I connect to my machine using the IP address, it will use SSL („code“.unraid.net), even if I hadn’t it enabled before. Also is the name of my machine Tower again.

Autostarting the array was luckily disabled. My array drives are still configured, but the cache drive is empty. If I select the SSD, there’s no green dot but a blue one instead.

As I said, I didn’t start the array yet. Is there any way to repair my cache drive?

I have an crashplan backup and restored the config folder to my unraid stick (kept the old one also), but then only my cache drive is configured and the array disks aren’t.

If there’s no way to repair it, I guess I should backup the cache disk, select it as „new“ cache drive and then copy everything back on it?

For the time being I have mounted the cache drive (unassigned disks) and connected an external drive and started copying everything over as backup.

On my array should also be an up to date backup of my flash drive.

Hopefully someone knows how to get everything back to normal the easiest way.

Edited by lixe

If it was single cache there should be no problem starting the array with a blue dot, but if there is a warning "data on this device will be overwritten" or similar and to play it safe, unassign cache, start the array so Unraid can "forget" old cache config, stop array, re-assign cache and start array.