Intel X550-T2: Unraid Hangs When Enabling

Dear Unraid Community: please help me enable an Intel X550-T2 10GbE card.

I'm evaluating Unraid for file management for my small business. Quick transfers between one desktop and the "NAS" are very important. For that reason, I purchased two 10GbE cards. From the logs on both sides, it appears that the cards have been identified, and that drivers are installed for both systems.

However, when I enable the X550-T2 card under Unraid, Unraid hangs. I was using the Spaceinvader One video, setting 'eth4' to be a static IP, and turn on bridging. When I [apply] that, I get a message in the 'eth5' box (?) that says, "please wait ... configuring interfaces", and Unraid dies, hard, requiring a shutdown -t.

It's a bug, obviously. Nothing should cause a program to hang. But my immediate question is, do you have a workaround so that I can continue testing? Thanks in advance.

Pls ref. https://wiki.unraid.net/Troubleshooting

1. Provide diagnostic before hang

2. Due to hang, pls try go to console and provide diagnostic after hang, if can't, pls redirect syslog to live screen and capture for ref.

Or do a simple try, only connect one necessary ethernet cable for remote management, or, best disconnect all and do it in local keyboard , do a same thing to see hang or not.

Edited by Benson

Here is the network.cfg file after the configuration. Is there anything wrong in here? Note: I altered the first two octets to xxx and yyy.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can debug this. As far as diagnostics go, I don't know how to provide them. Diagnostics before the configuration attempt will not show the network configured, and after the config, a diagnostics file isn't possible since Unraid hangs completely, requiring a shutdown command at the root prompt.

# Generated settings:
IFNAME[0]=""
DHCP_KEEPRESOLV="no"
DHCP6_KEEPRESOLV="no"
BONDNICS[0]="eth0 eth1 eth2 eth3"
BONDING_MODE[0]="1"
BONDING_MIIMON[0]="100"
BRNICS[0]="bond0"
BRSTP[0]="0"
BRFD[0]="0"
USE_DHCP[0]="yes"
IFNAME[1]="br4"