New Cache Drive - Help

I've had my new Unraid up and running for a bit, but was getting weird speed issues, and I had one overheated drive. When I dug further into hardware, I realized I accidentally installed a 5400rpm cache drive I had stored in an old SSD box. it was 160Gb spinning disk... DUH. Anyway, the cache had been built and was running, but was also full and I couldn't understand what was up. When I realized the error, I went and found a Samsung 500Gb EVO drive I have an installed it. I followed the FAQ, and the array turned on, found the disk, and lists it as BTRFS.... as I thought it should. I checked BIOS before I booted the array and ACHI is on, and all options seem to support an SSD. My chassis is an Optiplex Dell 7010 MT. 

Currently, the dashboard lists the drive as Unmountable: incorrect partition layout... and I'm wondering if I need to manually reformat, or do something else?

Thanks for any advice -

365526220_ScreenShot2019-04-19at7_01_42PM.thumb.png.39b29ff9391398713d5f91bef6a45bdd.png

Edited by BigSpoonzz