[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

Hey sorry to inconvenience you with something that most likely doesn't have anything to do with you, but I'm trying to start up a minecraft server and yours is the only one i've been able to get running. Problem is I can't properly access the webui. I just get a single line of code that stretches further past than I can read and can't enter any commands or anything. Server works just fine though.

9 minutes ago, Garden said:

Problem is I can't properly access the webui.

The WebUI is just a terminal window for the console from Minecraft.

10 minutes ago, Garden said:

I just get a single line of code that stretches further past than I can read and can't enter any commands or anything.

Can you post a screenshot? On what browser are you? Have you tried a different browser already?

10 minutes ago, Garden said:

start up a minecraft server

Are we talking about the MinecraftBasicServer or the MinecraftBedrockServer?

6 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Are we talking about the MinecraftBasicServer or the MinecraftBedrockServer?

MinecraftBasicServer, sorry

I'm on chromium, I'll cycle through some others now

mbssc.png

EDIT: It's working on other browsers, maybe it's one of my plugins. Thanks for the help, my fault for not checking

Edited by Garden
  • Like 1

anyone have lucky getting a KillingFloor2 server up? I have a valheim server running fine. Switched some ports around to differ from valheim, deleted a reinstalled the docker for KF2 multiple times. I have done both br0 and host network settings. I can not hit the webadmin page for it no matter what i do. I leave all settings default with only changing the network settings and still nothing. need help!

image.png

1 hour ago, Michigan1112 said:

Switched some ports around to differ from valheim, deleted a reinstalled the docker for KF2 multiple times. I have done both br0 and host network settings.

I would recommend that you leave the template as it is without switching to br0 or host (because then the port mappings actually don't work) and only delete and create ports for the ones that you need to switch around, in this case also don't forget to switch the ports also in the configs otherwise it can't work.

1 hour ago, Michigan1112 said:

I can not hit the webadmin page for it no matter what i do.

Because you have to enable it first like it is described here: Click

You don't need to download the files like it is described in this tutorial, simply stop the container, edit the files and then start it back up.

What I've found is that the file "" is actually named "LinuxServer-KFGame.ini".

After you did that you should be greeted with:

grafik.thumb.png.e18f16afb251c8221312320f4957fa6a.png

I actually installed the container to test this, here are also two screenshots where you can see the server is running and reachable through the Steam Server Browser:

grafik.png.92c4c8c511bd8bf98055c3c49f73e857.png

grafik.png.9b9f2cc1bb8e6e402b786b66e6e5608e.png

Satisfactory just made a change to require a parameter sent to steamcmd to stay on the experimental brance. I don't see an ability to do that in the docker settings. How can I sent something like -steambeta to steamcmd?

I tried setting this for the game parameters, but doesn't look like those are for steamcmd

-beta experimental

See more info here:

https://satisfactory.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_servers#Experimental_Branch_Selection

https://github.com/wolveix/satisfactory-server/pull/93

Edited by djvj
23 minutes ago, djvj said:

I tried setting this for the game parameters, but doesn't look like those are for steamcmd

-beta experimental

Please see this post:

But also keep in mind there are now two versions out there, one for the experimental branch and one for the early access branch.

So it is not strictly necessary to add this, you only have to add this if you want to pull the experimental branch.

15 hours ago, ich777 said:

I would recommend that you leave the template as it is without switching to br0 or host (because then the port mappings actually don't work) and only delete and create ports for the ones that you need to switch around, in this case also don't forget to switch the ports also in the configs otherwise it can't work.

Because you have to enable it first like it is described here: Click

You don't need to download the files like it is described in this tutorial, simply stop the container, edit the files and then start it back up.

What I've found is that the file "" is actually named "LinuxServer-KFGame.ini".

After you did that you should be greeted with:

grafik.thumb.png.e18f16afb251c8221312320f4957fa6a.png

I actually installed the container to test this, here are also two screenshots where you can see the server is running and reachable through the Steam Server Browser:

grafik.png.92c4c8c511bd8bf98055c3c49f73e857.png

grafik.png.9b9f2cc1bb8e6e402b786b66e6e5608e.png

Ok. Got the webpage to work! But now i how do i change query port for steam. I cannot find the setting for it in the server files. been looking for a few hours now.

9 minutes ago, Michigan1112 said:

Ok. Got the webpage to work! But now i how do i change query port for steam. I cannot find the setting for it in the server files. been looking for a few hours now.

Please see here: Click

Just append this to the GAME_PARAMS in the template.

That it looks something like this

kf-bioticslab Port=7787 QueryPort=27016

Also don't forget to delete the existing port entries and add new ones with the corresponding port number and the right protocol.

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Please see here: Click

Just append this to the GAME_PARAMS in the template.

That it looks something like this

kf-bioticslab Port=7787 QueryPort=27016

Also don't forget to delete the existing port entries and add new ones with the corresponding port number and the right protocol.

Thank you so much! worked like a charm! how do i support you? dont see any links here for that.

• Like 1
On 11/15/2021 at 7:33 PM, ich777 said:

Glad to hear that everything is working now. :)

Hi, 

I got a new problem. Terraria on Steam got an update last week. I have restarted the Terraria docker multiple times this week but it doesn't find a new update. 

The docker is running version 1.4.2.3

Steam has version 1.4.3.2

Do you know why the docker container will not find the new update?  

I am not awake today. Just found that I am supposed to set the preffered version in the docker container. 

Sorry.

Edited by workermaster
  • Like 1

Hi, 

is there a command that i can use in the docker console to force an Update of the Dedicated Server Version.

If i restart the Docker Container it wont pull the actual Version of the dedicated server for Satisfactory Experimental.

I always get the info ingame that there is a difference between server an game version.

1 hour ago, Capitan0 said:

is there a command that i can use in the docker console to force an Update of the Dedicated Server Version.

Set Validate to "true" in the template and the container will validate the game files on every start/restart from the container.

Don't forget to unset this value after it grabbed the update, otherwise it will always validate the files that will actually slow down the start and also can cause issues when you let it always set to "true"

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Set Validate to "true" in the template and the container will validate the game files on every start/restart from the container.

Don't forget to unset this value after it grabbed the update, otherwise it will always validate the files that will actually slow down the start and also can cause issues when you let it always set to "true"

thx .... and again the problem was direct in front of the screen .... i didtn add "-beta experimental" in the "Game-ID" field ....

After it worked now i also unset the "true" value from the validation .... it was set on true since i started the server :/

thx for the quick response.

• Like 1
On 11/24/2021 at 12:53 AM, ich777 said:

I don't think so, I have to look this up.

Actually the command to download the games are using already force_install_dir.

I think this is caused by the version check where SteamCMD starts to check it's own version without any command.

Nothing to be worried about I think.

Also, always post the full log please (as a text file of possible) because I don't see from this one line at which point this occours.

EDIT: I think you are talking about this:

Loading Steam API...OK

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...OK
Waiting for client config...OK
Waiting for user info...OK
Please use force_install_dir before logon!
Success! App '232330' already up to date.

I don't think this will harm anything since it is working just fine and the command that I run includes everything, looks something like this:

steamcmd.sh \
  +login anonymous \
  +force_install_dir ${SERVER_DIR} \
  +app_update ${GAME_ID} validate \
  +quit

As you can see the command is there, I think it is not happy because it is wrapped in one command but that is also the recommended way on how to do it.

Thanks, I'll ignore it.  Sorry about not including the whole log, I've attached it here just so you have the whole thing.

Log.txt

10 minutes ago, Loquat said:

How do I make myself an admin on the valheim server installed via this docker container?

I'd like to be able to boot players who are abusive and also i'd like to be able to enable friendly fire which appears to not be currently on?

There is a adminlist in the game files image.png.2729842379731b523ec43705bf6ee2d5.png

• Like 1

The Statisfactory Servers are released and im trying to get it running with the Generic SteamCMD Docker.

Has anybody an idea how to point the serverstarting script to the FactoryServer.SH?

"/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 68: /serverdata/serverfiles/srcds_run: No such file or directory"

In my case its called "FactoryServer.sh"

I tryed setting the GAME_NAME Value of the Docker to "Statisfactory" and "FactoryServer" without success

1157204253_Screenshot2021-11-28000715.png.f4ed7bc2bf227e3bdb8e68bcaaaadd1d.png

PS.: i also get the weird Force_Install informations but i already assumed to ignore them

also if you @ich777 want to create one Statisfactory Server Docker, here is the Template i used:

image.thumb.png.bd00a9e6bb4081d0b1338bca7d0a9280.png

Regards

Bengele

4 hours ago, ich777 said:

Is it now working now for you?

Yes, your docker image and the server have been running great with the Alemia sponsored map/mod.  I still have to manually transfer the mod files over from single player to the server every time they update since I haven't figured out the automanagemods yet.  I think there was a post in this thread about having certain paths mapped in order to make it work but now I can't find it again.  

32 minutes ago, Waltm said:

Yes, your docker image and the server have been running great with the Alemia sponsored map/mod.  I still have to manually transfer the mod files over from single player to the server every time they update since I haven't figured out the automanagemods yet.  I think there was a post in this thread about having certain paths mapped in order to make it work but now I can't find it again.  

If you look at the following:

image.png.cfda1463f99249e226be143cb29b169e.png

you see that i mapped a folder inside of the container to the outside. With that the files are not overridden. You can do the same for the mod.

Do you use unraid or general linux/Windows and run it via comandline?

7 hours ago, Loquat said:

How do I make myself an admin on the valheim server installed via this docker container?

Do the following:

1. Stop the container
  2. Go to: \appdata\valheim\.config\unity3d\IronGate\Valheim
  3. Open the file "adminlist.txt"
  4. Add your Steam 64 ID to the file and save it
  5. Start the container again

If you don't know your Steam 64 ID go to https://www.steamidfinder.com/ and type in your Steam user name, this should give you all the different Steam IDs.

5 hours ago, Waltm said:

I still have to manually transfer the mod files over from single player to the server every time they update since I haven't figured out the automanagemods yet.  I think there was a post in this thread about having certain paths mapped in order to make it work but now I can't find it again.  

Maybe the second recommended post can help from @Cyd, or @Cyd himself is maybe able to help... :)