[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

5 minutes ago, Kirball said:

I deleted the password field in the container settings which was dumb because now it has a password and I don't know what it is.  LUL.

The default password is "Docker" (without quotes).

7 minutes ago, Kirball said:

If anyone knows how to make that happen I'm down for stumbling my way through figuring it out.

You have to enable ValheimPlus in the template, start the container once with a password and wait for it to start up completely after that stop the container.

Go to your Valheim directory, edit the file ".../BepInEx/config/valheim_plus.cfg", search for the string "disableServerPassword", set it to "true" (without quotes) and save the file.

After you did that go to the Valheim template, turn on Advanced View on the top right corner and click on Edit at the Password (don't delete it), at the drop down for Required set it so "No", delete the Value, and click Save and Apply:

image.png.2bf5f98396138cd390256821c08c13ec.png

Please note that only players with ValheimPlus can connect if you've enabled ValheimPlus from what I know, maybe this can be also disabled in the config but this is a thing that you have to research on your own.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Because you builted Assetto Corsa Server Manager, its possible to build the same, with the premium features? Its payed, but need license to start!

No, I won't build it with premium features because the developers of the Assetto Corsa Server Manager made it clear to me that they don't want anyone external to create a container that has the premium features built in and they will come after me if I do it.

So no thank you, I don't need that... :D

29 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Second, Emperor Servers, has Assetto Corsa Competizione Server Manager, it can be build?

I don't understand... Can you give me a link to what you mean exactly?

7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

No, I won't build it with premium features because the developers of the Assetto Corsa Server Manager made it clear to me that they don't want anyone external to create a container that has the premium features built in and they will come after me if I do it.

So no thank you, I don't need that... :D

I don't understand... Can you give me a link to what you mean exactly?

Ok no problem, i update manually your container, its works.

https://accservermanager.com/

this is the sofware and here: https://emperorservers.com/game/assetto-corsa-competizione

you can see, its the same as Assetto Corsa

2 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

you can see, its the same as Assetto Corsa

I will look into this, but it will the be the same as for AssettoCorsa and I will only be able to add the non premium features if it works in the same way like for Assetto Corsa, give me a few days and I will report back.

8 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I will look into this, but it will the be the same as for AssettoCorsa and I will only be able to add the non premium features if it works in the same way like for Assetto Corsa, give me a few days and I will report back.

For AssettoCorsa no problem.

For AssettoCorsaCompetizione, even the non premium is very welcome!

Thanks 💪🏼

I'm having issues with the CSMM for 7dtd docker container.   I get it deployed and signed in through steam, however when I try to add my server it says "This instance is private and only CSMM system admins can add servers."

I've tested mgmt on :8082 and my steam id is setup as admin on the 7dtd server.   Is there somewhere specifically for CSMM I need to define permissions or tie it to my steamid?

1 hour ago, ajstaley33 said:

where does the valheim server store the world files i cant seem to find them?

3rd recommended post on top of this thread.

1 hour ago, ajstaley33 said:

i dont have the .config folder

Can you share a log from the container, click on the Valheim icon on you Docker page and Log.

23 minutes ago, ajstaley33 said:

it seems to be not showed in winscp do you have a better way to access these files

Sure thing, trough SMB. What OS are you using to access the files, Windows?

In WinSCP it might be possible that you have to enable "Show hidden files" (folders/files on a Linux filesystem that starts with a dot "." are hidden)

Hi ich777 -- I didn't want to tag you in case that's against forum rules.

I spent a day or two trying to get a Source mod gameserver set up with the templates that you had in your repo, but unfortunately none of them seem to work. I thought I could spare you from asking for your help, since a lot of these Source SDK games seem to use the same ```./srcds_run``` script in the root of the serverfiles folder. I even tried getting into the docker console and installing the dependencies with apt-get, but I'm a bit out of my depth at this point, so I thought I'd see if you're willing to take requests? (I tried to fork your Github repo, but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to pull the docker from Github -- it actually comes from Docker Hub, and now I have a newfound appreciation for all the work that goes into maintaining these Community Apps projects!)

Would you be willing to add a branch for the Steam game 'No More Room In Hell'? It has its own dedicated server tool, but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate with the Left4Dead2 branch, despite having similar dependencies as L4D2 or HL2.

If you need any additional info, I'd be happy to help out as best I can! 

4 hours ago, bearcat2004 said:

I didn't want to tag you in case that's against forum rules.

Why should that be against the forum rules?

Taging is the usual way if you need something from someone. ;)

I spent a day or two trying to get a Source mod gameserver set up with the templates that you had in your repo, but unfortunately none of them seem to work. I thought I could spare you from asking for your help, since a lot of these Source SDK games seem to use the same ```./srcds_run``` script in the root of the serverfiles folder.

It's not that easy because each container has it's own special "things" that are done at startup.

But if you want to do it on your own tgen I would recommend trying it with the CS:Source or CS:GO as a base, because these two are the most vanilla ones.

Would you be willing to add a branch for the Steam game 'No More Room In Hell'?

Sure thing, since this game is free I will look into it. :)

(I stopped creating game servers for games that I don't own, giving support for games that I can't troubleshoot is a nightmare)

If you need any additional info, I'd be happy to help out as best I can! 

I will get back to you when I know more. :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, spacecops said:

seems to be a straight forward SCRDS server

Not as straight forward as I like it to be... :D

The dedicated server is only available for Windows so I had to create the container with WINE and also you need to provide valid Steam credentials over to the container with Steam Guard disabled and the game in the library from that account, otherwise the container can't download the game.

I really recommend to create a dedicated account for that (this is also recommended by Steam), log in to that account and click on Play Lambda Wars so that it is added properly to the account.

Please read the description from the container, should pop up in the next few hours in the CA App.

(Please ignore the warnings in the log, they are mainly produced by WINE and those doesn't prevent the container/dedicated server from running)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ich777 said:

The dedicated server is only available for Windows so I had to create the container with WINE and also you need to provide valid Steam credentials over to the container with Steam Guard disabled and the game in the library from that account, otherwise the container can't download the game.

I really recommend to create a dedicated account for that (this is also recommended by Steam), log in to that account and click on Play Lambda Wars so that it is added properly to the account.

Please read the description from the container, should pop up in the next few hours in the CA App.

(Please ignore the warnings in the log, they are mainly produced by WINE and those doesn't prevent the container/dedicated server from running)

Wow, I never would have guessed!

I'll give it a spin and let you know if all is good. Thanks so much for your work!

15 hours ago, ich777 said:

unfortunately it seems to get stuck in some sort of loop when the docker is started the second time onwards.

lambdawars.txt

Edited by ich777
log -> textfile