[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Do you want to change the ports from AKR nor or Satisfactory?

Why do you use Host for Satisfactory?

Please tell me first what you want to do exactly and which container should have which port, please read the description again from the container, a simple change from the port won't work.

You have to change the port first in the configuration file (make sure you stop the container first), then delete the old port in the container and create a new entry with the Container and Host port the same, then start the container again.

image.thumb.png.cfc2782ff60f15aee61fc8cfcbf2371f.png

The reason im changing the ark ports is because I heard that Satisfactory will only accept 7777 as their first port. Not sure how true this is but anyway, If i can get the ark stuff figured out then i can add more ark servers.

I basically need ArkIsland to have a port of 7778, 7779
I need the next ark (ARKLOSTISLE) to use: 7780, 7781

6 minutes ago, Nazrai said:

I basically need ArkIsland to have a port of 7778, 7779

Do this (this will override the config file):

image.thumb.png.b3a9b8dd0337414cc4cb319046e94aa9.png

in the template to change the ports (this will also change the second port to 7779) and you also have to change the query port from 27015 to 27016 (and so on) and then create the port mappings and of course delete the old ones.

6 minutes ago, Nazrai said:

I need the next ark (ARKLOSTISLE) to use: 7780, 7781

The same goes for this container:

image.png.32c3b3a7005469d565d8044b6fe6e574.png

28 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Do this (this will override the config file):

image.thumb.png.b3a9b8dd0337414cc4cb319046e94aa9.png

in the template to change the ports (this will also change the second port to 7779) and you also have to change the query port from 27015 to 27016 (and so on) and then create the port mappings and of course delete the old ones.

The same goes for this container:

image.png.32c3b3a7005469d565d8044b6fe6e574.png

I think I got it. I'm able to have both instances running at the same time and I can connect to each of them. TY so much!!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlaxiProxy said:

I've been trying to figure out how to add mods to my server but am not sure where to drop files or how to in general. I was thinking about using mods from nexus but didn't know what to do when I download them. Does anyone have any information I that could help me?

What game are we talking about?

1 hour ago, PlaxiProxy said:

sorry I thought I was just in a valheim support section not in a general supports my bad.

My gameserver containers started as a small project and has gotten a little bigger over time. 😅

What mod engine are you using Valheim Plus or BepInEx

1 hour ago, SweetChinMusic said:

I've done that and it keeps telling me it can't load the server file. I've tried several maps.

Oh wait, you copy that over with Krusader? Please double check that the UID and GID from the file are 99 & 100 and the permissions of the file are set to 777

Seems like a permission problem.

3 hours ago, ich777 said:

Oh wait, you copy that over with Krusader? Please double check that the UID and GID from the file are 99 & 100 and the permissions of the file are set to 777

Seems like a permission problem.

I moved the save over through ftp instead and it works now. Thanks for your help. Your game containers are fantastic btw.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nazrai said:

Just curious, whats the difference between bridge and host for the network?

There are two types of single−host networks available for Docker Networking - “host” and “bridge” networks. Single−host networks mean that their effect is local to each individual host.

In case of a host network, a particular Docker Container can directly use the Networking of the host for sending and receiving the packets. In the case of a bridge network, it requires port mapping to communicate.

Source: Click

I would always recommend to use bridge not Host (Host only if needed for something like eg: Emby, Jellyfin, Plex to enable certain functionality).

On 3/24/2022 at 10:15 PM, ich777 said:

Please post the Docker run command.

Change something in the container template and change it back to default after that click Apply and then take a screenshot from the output and post it here.

Sure, here you go.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='uNmINeD-GUI' --net='bridge' --cpuset-cpus='9,19' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'DATA_PERM'='770' -e 'UMASK'='0000' -e 'UID'='99' -e 'GID'='100' -e 'CUSTOM_RES_W'='1280' -e 'CUSTOM_RES_H'='850' -p '8181:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/unmined/data/':'/unmined/':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/unmined/worlds':'/unmined/worlds/':'ro' --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/unmined'
5abe41fd4143814076dc375064a7f5c42da04ebef2f470e98d9af58628029e0f

It says that the command succeeds.  And I don't know what changed but I logged into my unraid server today to mess with it more and the docker container was started, so I guess it's working now.  Thank you for trying to help, sorry it was a waste of time though.

• Like 1

Hi,

Arma 3

i have managed to download mods by usercript. It downloads this in the ..\appdata\arma3\gamefiles_5\steamapps\workshop\content\107410 folder.

I want this in "gamefiles/mods/Modname" folder. I tried this with symlink over your krusader docker but this doesn't seem to work. arma 3 does not find the folder/link. Do i need root for this operation?

16 minutes ago, John2222 said:

I want this in "gamefiles/mods/Modname" folder. I tried this with symlink

Please don't do symlinking, you have to move the files to the direction or change the startup parameter from what I know to reflect the path from the mods (CaSe SeNsiTivE).

17 minutes ago, John2222 said:

Do i need root for this operation?

No, of course not, make sure that the files and folders are accessable by nobody:users (UID: 99 | GID: 100) and the permissions are set to 770 or 777.

Hi,

I have the CSMM-7DtD installed, and set up. I followed the guide at: https://7dac.net/hosting-csmm-on-an-unraid-server/

When I try to go to csmm.mydomain.com I can access the page, but when I click "sign in" it says "this site can't be reached".

I have tried settings as both https, and http. There is probably something simple I am missing. I am using nginx.

Any idea on what I missed?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, ptchernegovski said:

When I try to go to csmm.mydomain.com I can access the page, but when I click "sign in" it says "this site can't be reached".

Seems like your site is not available from your internal network or not configured properly so that it kicks you back.

Please check your reverse proxy.

Actually @Spectral Force helps me out with CSMM and 7DtD in general maybe try to join his Discord here: Click

I just installed ich777/steamcmd:longvinter onto my Unraid server. I also forwarded relevant ports for this game (both TCP & UDP for 27015, 27016, 7777) in my router. I also added ports 27015 and 7777 to the container to see if that would help.

Try as I might, I cannot get this game to show up in the server list in-game, but it does show up in the Steam LAN list in the Steam Server browser. I do see that someone else is running a server named "Longvinter Docker" with the default "Docker" password so clearly somebody was able to set this up correctly.

Anyone else been able to make progress here?

image.thumb.png.80c060d7b60c9c85f9ad7c51e8e504e1.png

image.thumb.png.f65545671e4e1b51355fa1167d13fdd4.png

9 minutes ago, elverion said:

I also added ports 27015 and 7777 to the container to see if that would help.

Why?

9 minutes ago, elverion said:

both TCP & UDP

Please don't do this unless it's needed... You only need the UDP port and nothing else.

I've tried it back then when I created the container and it worked flawessly with the one port and it also showed up in the Server Browser, maybe your ISP is blocking UDP ports?

Do you run other UDP services that are working?