[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

6 minutes ago, Jeticus said:

I'm here to humbly request a Stormworks: Build and Rescue container please. I recall seeing one in the apps some time ago but it has seemingly disappeared (or I'm mistaken).

Never done such a container and if there was one in the CA App then it was not from me...

6 minutes ago, Jeticus said:

One slight complication MAY be that Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 is required, otherwise I'm not sure how WINE handles such things.

I can look into this but I have to say that I've stopped creating containers for games that I don't own because giving support if something breaks is a real pain for me and in this case, I don't own the game...

If you are willing to Donate the game to me I will of course look into it but can't tell for sure if it is working through WINE.

2 hours ago, Zealotus said:

Terraria-tModloader

I've deprecated this version from the game since the developers changed again something and broke the whole container again, this is really frustrating for me and I will not fix or release a new container for tModloader.

2 hours ago, Zealotus said:

Also, regarding the Valheim container...

I will maybe support BepInEx but not Valheim+ I think... Haven't decided yet what to do...

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I can look into this but I have to say that I've stopped creating containers for games that I don't own because giving support if something breaks is a real pain for me and in this case, I don't own the game...

Completely understandable. Thanks for the prompt reply - Unfortunately I'm not in the position at the moment to be able to donate the game and appreciate WINE potentially adds more complication to the whole thing.

Nonetheless, thanks for considering it and if/when I'm in a position to donate the game, I'll be happy to revisit the idea providing you're willing 🙂

Again, thank you for your contributions 😇

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I've deprecated this version from the game since the developers changed again something and broke the whole container again, this is really frustrating for me and I will not fix or release a new container for tModloader.

I see and I completely understand! Thank you for your quick response.

I will maybe support BepInEx but not Valheim+ I think... Haven't decided yet what to do...

As long as BIE is supported I can toss in V+ on the side. Even it it means a slight manual manouver.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Zealotus said:

As long as BIE is supported I can toss in V+ on the side. Even it it means a slight manual manouver.

What I really think needs to be done is that the developers from Valheim+ release a new package with a updated BepInEx package included.

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

What I really think needs to be done is that the developers from Valheim+ release a new package with a updated BepInEx package included.

I don't know if it's rare or common for mods like V+ to break after an update of BIE or the game it self (usually fixed by updating the modding platform that is BIE). But, I think, as long as BIE can be updated anyone can load any mods to their desire. : )

One thing that I would like to point out regarding Terraria is that it probably won't change much after the next patch (which is likely to be the last one; #RIP). Which, in terms, means that the mod loader shouldn't have to change much either. So maybe make one last update to make it work, no? ; )

9 minutes ago, Zealotus said:

I don't know if it's rare or common for mods like V+ to break after an update of BIE or the game it self (usually fixed by updating the modding platform that is BIE). But, I think, as long as BIE can be updated anyone can load any mods to their desire. : )

I will think about that again what could be done how in my container, but at least the BepInEx version should download fine if I'm not mistaken.

9 minutes ago, Zealotus said:

One thing that I would like to point out regarding Terraria is that it probably won't change much after the next patch (which is likely to be the last one; #RIP). Which, in terms, means that the mod loader shouldn't have to change much either. So maybe make one last update to make it work, no? ; )

I really learned to hate Terraria in general the last few years because first the developers from Terraria changed one or two things that broke my container, then the developers from tModloader changed I think about 4 times things that ultimately breaks the container.

When is the last update/patch released? Keep me updated and I will look into it after it is released.

25 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I will think about that again what could be done how in my container, but at least the BepInEx version should download fine if I'm not mistaken.

BIE is no problem and neither should be V+ if only the DLL is downloaded to the correct folder: ./BepInEx/plugins/

25 minutes ago, ich777 said:

When is the last update/patch released? Keep me updated and I will look into it after it is released.

The 1.4.4 (Labour of love / Final Update) should be released in a few weeks (hopefully)! But you never know with ReLogic...

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for the summer but IF does drop and if I remember I will post an update!

Edited by Zealotus
  • Like 1

Hi, i have a weird problem with your "Minecraft Basic Server" image. For the last three days at about 3AM it just breaks and throws These errors repeating every 5 ish minutes. when i stop the server it refuses to boot back up saying it cannot find the eula...

I have used this image for ages and never had a problem. tried copying the files over to my gaming computer and it works.

Running on Unraid: 6.10.3
Minecraft version: 1.19
Fabric loader version: 0.14.8
Runtime: jre17

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

masterLog.0 Log.txt

10 hours ago, Lerfis said:

For the last three days at about 3AM it just breaks

When does your Mover run?

Please make sure that you‘ve set the share where the folder for Minecraft is located (most likely appdata) in the share settings to use cache Only or Prefer.

@ich777 with the newest Stationeers Hotfix your Docker works again thanks.

but your preentered -autosave=300 does not work anymore :)
it would be now:

-settings AutoSave true SaveInterval 300 (But this is already set by Default)

For others:

With the new engine rework from Stationeers be sure you use the new parameters and arguments to start the server!

https://stationeers-wiki.com/Dedicated_Server_Guide

Edited by Marcel40625
8 minutes ago, Marcel40625 said:

@ich777 with the newest Stationeers Hotfix your Docker works again thanks.

From what I‘ve tested it should have worked fine before the hotfix too, actually I‘ve applied a patch to the container to make it work again.

9 minutes ago, Marcel40625 said:

-settings AutoSave true SaveInterval 300 (But this is already set by Default)

Yes, saw that already but it doesn‘t work before so I thought, well they messed up. 😅

Hi, i just got the Valheim+ running again.

I was still affected by the old world not being picked up and a new World was generated since.

In the start-server.sh i noticed following block, which causes the old "worlds" folder to be moved inside the worlds_local as a subfolder "worlds_local/worlds/".

echo "---Prepare Server---"
if [ -d ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds ]; then
    echo "---Found old save directory... Moving saves directory to new location...!---"
    mv ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds_local
fi

so to fix it you would like to do moving the contents from the original worlds instead of the directory and if the server was already started once with that shell script: 

mv ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds/* ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds_local/

mv ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds_local/worlds/* ${SERVER_DIR}/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds_local/

The worlds folders should be empty then and can be delted. All contents should be inside worlds_local directly without subdirectories. 

Thx for your work and i hope you keep it supported, it's the first time i had todo something manually! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Haube said:

I was still affected by the old world not being picked up and a new World was generated since.

In the start-server.sh i noticed following block, which causes the old "worlds" folder to be moved inside the worlds_local as a subfolder "worlds_local/worlds/".

The main issue with that was that the developers from Valheim first messed up pretty bad since the worlds got deleted in the worlds folder and a new world within the worlds_local was created. After they found out about that they released an updated that actually don't delete the old worlds but instead created a new folder within the worlds_local folder.

So if someone, like me, who haven't had the container running and update the containers everything will work since they Docker will move the world and the game will pick up the new location without creating a new worlds_local folder, hope that explains that a little bit more.

In your case you are a user where the worlds folder doesn't get deleted because you've pulled the newer update from Valheim and instead a new world is created.

I have to say I won't change that again since this is only a one time thing and users could move the files manually...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ich777 said:

When does your Mover run?

Please make sure that you‘ve set the share where the folder for Minecraft is located (most likely appdata) in the share settings to use cache Only or Prefer.

Omg thank you, i changed some settings a while back while the Minecraft docker was off. everything has been running fine so i really didn't think of it. have changed the share back to cache perfer. I'll get back to you if the problem still persists.
Otherwise, thank you for your contribution and your help.

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

From what I‘ve tested it should have worked fine before the hotfix too, actually I‘ve applied a patch to the container to make it work again.

Yes, saw that already but it doesn‘t work before so I thought, well they messed up. 😅

I think im doing something wrong with this docker, because i get all these errors and ive left it running for an hour just to see if maybe it takes a while to build a world  since its my first time playing Stationeers  but nothing ever loads and i can never find the game on the server list 

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/PowerTransmission' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/3DTextLit' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?
ERROR: Shader Custom/3DTextLit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/3DTextLit' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/WorldspaceOverlayUI shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
UnloadTime: 5.289692 ms
HDR Render Texture not supported, disabling HDR on reflection probe.
ERROR: Shader TextMeshPro/Mobile/Bitmap shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
Unsupported shader (SSAO).
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Dirt_SM2_0 shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Dirt' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Dirt shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Dirt' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Ghost_SM2_0 shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Ghost' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Ghost shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Ghost' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Glow_SM2_0 shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Glow' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Glow shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Glow' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Simple_SM2_0 shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Simple' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Simple shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Simple' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Starburst_SM2_0 shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Starburst' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Easy Flares/src_Starburst shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Easy Flares/src_Starburst' - All subshaders removed
The shader Hidden/GlobalFog (UnityEngine.Shader) on effect Main Camera (UnityStandardAssets.ImageEffects.GlobalFog) is not supported on this platform!
The image effect Main Camera (UnityStandardAssets.ImageEffects.GlobalFog) has been disabled as it's not supported on the current platform.
The shader Hidden/AtmosphericScattering_Deferred (UnityEngine.Shader) on effect Main Camera (AtmosphericScatteringDeferred) is not supported on this platform!
The image effect Main Camera (AtmosphericScatteringDeferred) has been disabled as it's not supported on the current platform.
ERROR: Shader TextMeshPro/Sprite shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
Version : 0.2.3396.16649
The image effect Main Camera (UnityStandardAssets.ImageEffects.Antialiasing) has been disabled as it's not supported on the current platform.
ERROR: Shader Hidden/FillCrop shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
Unloading 47889 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 117489.
Total: 316.621577 ms (FindLiveObjects: 8.402279 ms CreateObjectMapping: 14.301845 ms MarkObjects: 268.856650 ms DeleteObjects: 25.058951 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 128184.
Total: 216.768011 ms (FindLiveObjects: 6.948092 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.245896 ms MarkObjects: 201.282136 ms DeleteObjects: 0.290986 ms)

ERROR: Shader Skybox/6 Sided shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/EarthGround' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/EarthGround shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/EarthGround' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Clouds' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/Clouds shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Clouds' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Odissey/Odissey B' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Odissey/Odissey B shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Odissey/Odissey B' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Projector/planet_shadow shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Odissey/Odissey A' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Odissey/Odissey A shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Odissey/Odissey A' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/DepthMask shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/LightToAlpha' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/LightToAlpha shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/LightToAlpha' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/DiffuseEmitWithAlphaMask' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader Custom/DiffuseEmitWithAlphaMask shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/DiffuseEmitWithAlphaMask' - All subshaders removed
<color=#0099bc><b>DOTWEEN ► </b></color>This material doesn't have a 73 property ID
<color=#0099bc><b>DOTWEEN ► </b></color>This material doesn't have a 66 property ID
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 213095.
Total: 239.535945 ms (FindLiveObjects: 12.435845 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.659542 ms MarkObjects: 218.056388 ms DeleteObjects: 0.383159 ms)

[H[J[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[32m12:11:06: ***Stationeers - 0.2.3396.16649***
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[33m12:11:06: Loading settings: /serverdata/serverfiles/setting.xml
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[37m12:11:06: Admin Password was empty will generate password
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[37m12:11:06: Password Set: Password is AEQN6xToCPu9hiPFCRYYTQSX6KjuJh1UNx1EbpHgKQY=
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[37m12:11:06: Skipping Discord SDK. Dedicated not support yet
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[31m12:11:06: Character Cosmetics Invalid. Reverting to default settings for character Species/Gender.
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[33m12:11:06: Use 'help <key>' to find out more about that specific command
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[37m12:11:06: Commands: help, clear, quit, exit, leave, newgame, new, loadgame, load, loadlatest, joingame, join, steam, listnetworkdevices, testbytearray, rocketbinary, imgui, atmos, thing, keybindings, reset, version, logtoclipboard, kick, ban, upnp, network, pause, say, save, log, discord, settings, netconfig, settingspath, debugthreads, test
[39;49m[37m[1;1H [1;1H> [1;1H [1;1H[32m12:11:06: Ready

5 minutes ago, IzzleDude said:

I think im doing something wrong with this docker, because i get all these errors and ive left it running for an hour just to see if maybe it takes a while to build a world  since its my first time playing Stationeers  but nothing ever loads and i can never find the game on the server list 

These are only shader and graphic errors, nothing to worry about on a dedicated server.

Have you forwarded the ports properly in your router? Have you just yet tried to do a direct connection with your internal server IP?

6 minutes ago, ich777 said:

These are only shader and graphic errors, nothing to worry about on a dedicated server.

Have you forwarded the ports properly in your router? Have you just yet tried to do a direct connection with your internal server IP?

im assuming its ports 27500 and 27015 and with this server is it "Bridge"  or "Host "  as i did notice on another docker i use i could never find it  if i set it as bridge  just host

24 minutes ago, IzzleDude said:

im assuming its ports 27500 and 27015

All the ports which are in the template need to be forwarded and of course with the corresponding protocol from the template.

25 minutes ago, IzzleDude said:

as i did notice on another docker i use i could never find it  if i set it as bridge  just host

Leave it in default „bridge“ mode and it should work just fine.

All the ports which are in the template need to be forwarded and of course with the corresponding protocol from the template.

Leave it in default „bridge“ mode and it should work just fine.

Yeah exactly what I did. There are two files an XML settings and a default. Which one should I use? I've set them both with the same info for the server like name and such but still no luck getting it to work correctly