[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

2 hours ago, sandman7793 said:

What happened to the IW4X server? I had it installed, then deleted it, then tried to reinstall but its gone.

A user reported it as broken and since I don‘t own the game I deprecated it.

Do you confirm it working then I will bring it back…

6 hours ago, ich777 said:

A user reported it as broken and since I don‘t own the game I deprecated it.

Do you confirm it working then I will bring it back…

I was actually in the middle of setting up, when I overwritten files I shouldn't of. That's when I cleared the docker, and was going to try it again.  Are we sure the user actually downloaded the game files, and put them inside the docker container? If they don't download them and put in correct location it will never work correctly. I do know the iw4x.org url is incorrect. The real url is: https://xlabs.dev/support_iw4x_server

23 minutes ago, sandman7793 said:

I was actually in the middle of setting up, when I overwritten files I shouldn't of.

The container should now be downloadable again through the CA App, from Docker Hub and GHCR.

23 minutes ago, sandman7793 said:

Are we sure the user actually downloaded the game files, and put them inside the docker container?

I'm pretty sure he did all of that. @DudeShift was the user that reported it's not working.

Could you please try if the container is working for you please and report back?

Hello @ich777 I am struggling with the Gmod Docker container. I installed it will the default settings (Only thing I changed was added 'true' for validating the game files) The server appears to download / startup and I don't see any errors but for some odd reason I am unable to join the server via the game. I don't even see the server at all not even in the 'Lan' tab within Gmod. I have port forwarded correctly, I know this because I am running your other Docker container for the game 'Day of Defeat: Source' and my friends and I are able to see the server in that game and join it like you normally would. Maybe I am missing something and would love some help. 

My Unraid version: 6.10.3

I am not using a cache drive. 

Below is a screenshot of the log once it stops.

235091574_unknown(1).thumb.png.e37130c1a84603b563fed060608eb1b3.png

Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me? I'd love to get this working so I can have all my game servers in one place via my Unraid server.

1 hour ago, Reziem said:

Only thing I changed was added 'true' for validating the game files

Please don't do this if not really necessary.

1 hour ago, Reziem said:

I don't even see the server at all not even in the 'Lan' tab within Gmod

Have you yet tried to add it to the Favorites in the Steam Server Browser with IP:PORT?

1 hour ago, Reziem said:

I am not using a cache drive. 

Can you please post a screenshot from the Docker template?

1 hour ago, Reziem said:

My Unraid version: 6.10.3

I would strongly recommend to upgrade to 6.11.1

2 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please don't do this if not really necessary.

Roger that, I have removed that.

Have you yet tried to add it to the Favorites in the Steam Server Browser with IP:PORT?

I have not tried that specifically but I have tried connecting via the console within Garry's Mod by executing the 'connect IP:Port' command. It never connects, times out after 5 tries.

Can you please post a screenshot from the Docker template?

unknown.thumb.png.00f2cb54deb29507a733235ab6cd7b65.png

I would strongly recommend to upgrade to 6.11.1

Roger that, I have updated and now I am on 6.11.1.  After updating I wanted to start fresh with the Garry's Mod Container. I deleted the container and folder in appdata and reinstalled it again. Log looks the same and I still can't join or see the server within Garry's Mod.

14 hours ago, ich777 said:

The container should now be downloadable again through the CA App, from Docker Hub and GHCR.

I'm pretty sure he did all of that. @DudeShift was the user that reported it's not working.

Could you please try if the container is working for you please and report back?

Yes I had the full game install. Luckily though (with some headache) I was able to finally get that other docker working that you suggested.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Reziem said:

After updating I wanted to start fresh with the Garry's Mod Container. I deleted the container and folder in appdata and reinstalled it again. Log looks the same and I still can't join or see the server within Garry's Mod.

I will try that over the weekend on my server and report back.

I have not tried that specifically but I have tried connecting via the console within Garry's Mod by executing the 'connect IP:Port' command. It never connects, times out after 5 tries.

Have you yet tried it to add it to the Steam Server Browser as a Favorite and press refresh one time after doing so?

16 hours ago, ich777 said:

I will try that over the weekend on my server and report back.

Thank you :) I am very interested to hear if you'll experience a similar issue. I hope I am not going crazy haha.

Have you yet tried it to add it to the Steam Server Browser as a Favorite and press refresh one time after doing so?

And yes I have, when I try to add it via the Favorites it shows 0/0 slots with a 2000 ping latency which I guess indicates the server can't be reached? It basically does the same thing when I try to connect via the in game console. Fails after 5 tries..

Edited by Reziem

Thank you :) I am very interested to hear if you'll experience a similar issue. I hope I am not going crazy haha.

No issue over here:

grafik.png.e1ff5f4608f11dbe9e432723434b1dc8.png

grafik.png.72994c238275c209ed2df6d1cbeea55f.png

It's even listed in Game here (you should see that I'm connected in the following screenshot):

grafik.thumb.png.246b5c7d7156edb51c8faa94ff58e4c8.png

And there is no issue connection to it:

grafik.thumb.png.963b941ee63d61c4f7519e9a2f0dd152.png

Here is the log output from the container:

grafik.thumb.png.6498827b110e7e829a8bfc58f9f4de0d.png

Haven't tried to make it publicly available but this should be no issue too.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:06 AM, Shuamann1 said:

The Don't Starve Together server doesn't seem to launch the caves correctly. It keeps launching a second overworld server that shows in the server browser instead of a caves instance. I have been messing with it all day but cannot get it to generate caves.

I've fixed the container now, please delete the container and the folder that was created for dontstarve in your appdata directory and re-download the container from the CA App.

Caves are now loading properly.

7 hours ago, slashgob said:

Probably a stupid question but how do i modify the config files

Your config files are located in your appdata directory within the ark folder.

7 hours ago, slashgob said:

add mods to the Ark Survival evolved server Docker

This is a thing I can't answer since I haven't modded an Ark server, maybe someone else can help.

26 minutes ago, Lesnoy40rt77 said:

How can I fix this?

Something seems wrong in your case, are you sure the server can connect to GitHub?

Can you check if you have a file called OxideMod-VERSIONNUMBER.zip in your main directory? If yes, stop the container, delete the file and start the container again.

This should fix the issue.

1 hour ago, Shuamann1 said:

Awesome! Thanks a bunch ich!

Hey, so it seems I still have issues but IDK if it is me or the container that is the problem.

I deleted the container and the appdata, then re-installed the container. I put my key in, generated the world, and logged in. When I tried to go into a cave it acted like it would load, then spat me back out at another cave entrance in the overworld. I went back into the cave and it did it again. It's like it's not actually connecting to the cave world, but it tries to. My logs are below:

https://pastebin.com/1cdEuPNB

Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libkernel32
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libkernel32.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/kernel32
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libkernel32
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libkernel32.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b0add32110.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b0ada02020.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b0adb7a8d0.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b0adc2bf90.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b0adc1ae70.so
Fallback handler could not load library /serverdata/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0x14b04fc7a090.so

Deleted, new one appeard, but server is not starting

55 minutes ago, Shuamann1 said:

I deleted the container and the appdata, then re-installed the container. I put my key in, generated the world, and logged in. When I tried to go into a cave it acted like it would load, then spat me back out at another cave entrance in the overworld. I went back into the cave and it did it again. It's like it's not actually connecting to the cave world, but it tries to.

Hmmm, maybe something else is wrong, have to look again into this tomorrow...

Will report back.

25 minutes ago, Lesnoy40rt77 said:

Deleted, new one appeard, but server is not starting

This is not the full log or am I wrong?

Please post the full log preferably in a text file.

How do you know that the server isn't started, how much resources does it use on your server (CPU & RAM)?

Hi,

I do have also some problem to get it to work.

CSMM-7DtD as docker installed, duckdns and NGINX working, including steam login.

But when I try to add a server to CSMM I get the message:

Something went wrong while adding your server!

This instance is private and only CSMM system admins can add servers.

How do I change this ?

Thanks for any help

21 hours ago, ich777 said:

No issue over here:

grafik.png.e1ff5f4608f11dbe9e432723434b1dc8.png

That is crazy. Not sure why it's not working for me. I decided to install a different Gmod server docker container from the DockerHub within the community apps and theirs works but not yours. Maybe it's some sort of compatibility issue on my end? I am not sure. I wish I could use yours though, oh well, Thank you for your time and quick responses. :) Keep up the great work.

EDIT: wait, now I am getting an error I've never seen before on yours. Segmentation fault.

Edited by Reziem
2 hours ago, Reziem said:

EDIT: wait, now I am getting an error I've never seen before on yours. Segmentation fault.

You don't have a cache driver IIRC, correct?

To what specific disk have you pointed the directory? Does something move Data on your Array?

I remember some user had a similar issue when putting a game server on the Array but I can't quite remember if it was Garrys mod.

Segfaults usually happen when you specify the FUSE path (/mnt/user/...) and you don't point to the real path (/mnt/diskX/... or /mnt/cache/...).