[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

8 hours ago, ich777 said:

Can you please post a few pictures from your docker template screen and also from ypur server directory.

I have no problem with this modpack and didn't understand why it doesn't run on your unraid server.

sure i can do that,. :)

here are the steps I followed.

1) in community apps, clicked install button for your docker

2) docker settings popped up and I renamed serverfilename to forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2831-universal and set Eula to true, hit apply

3) runtime downloaded into the folder, and it tried to download server.jar.

---Checking for Minecraft Server executable ---
---Downloading Minecraft Server 1.14.1---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Something went wrong, please install Minecraft Server manually. Putting server into sleep mode---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Stopped the docker, deleted server.jar

5) Copied over the contents of the server pack

730913852_copyingover.thumb.png.4a6a21b57b0917b393c51a8e08e5fe51.png

6) Modified docker settings with extra parms and XMX/XMS size:

1540477624_dockersettings.png.c8e8932bc94e065f1c5131b9ac686742.png

7) hit apply

8 ) now I'm still get the same error I did the first time where the server shuts down

[10:42:31] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Personality: Override did not have an associated owner object. Name: livingenchantment:??? Value: livingenchantment:???
[10:42:31] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Personality: Override did not have an associated owner object. Name: livingenchantment:??? Value: livingenchantment:???
[10:42:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Encountered an unexpected exception

java.lang.RuntimeException: One of more entry values did not copy to the correct id. Check log for details!
at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.sync(ForgeRegistry.java:549) ~[ForgeRegistry.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.loadRegistry(GameData.java:596) ~[GameData.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.freezeData(GameData.java:249) ~[GameData.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:753) ~[Loader.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:108) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:338) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:219) ~[nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_211]
[10:42:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: This crash report has been saved to: /serverdata/serverfiles/./crash-reports/crash-2019-07-02_10.42.31-server.txt

[10:42:31] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[10:42:31] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds
[10:42:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[10:42:32] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[10:42:32] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds

My Folder now:

1361389554_foldercurrent.png.7a607477dd8e2b79a5bcf0dbed3bdf15.png

Edited by henkim21
1 hour ago, CodeS1ave said:

take a couple requests??

colony survival 

empyrion

Yep... ;)

Colony Survival should be no problem (i will contact you if i finished the server, i need someone to test if everything is working)

Empyrion was discused earlier in this thread. I've tried it but you must run it with WINE and there is much overhead, the dev's postet on the forum that a nativ linux server is planned but will come not out until 2020.

1 hour ago, henkim21 said:

2) docker settings popped up and I renamed serverfilename to forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2831-universal and set Eula to true, hit apply

This was ment to be done later but that's no problem, can you even try to extract the files with something other than the standard zip app in osx or maybe osx i don't know since i only hava a pc?

Eventually something messes something up... :D

I also uploaded my latest log: latest.log

Also i've uploaded my whole RAD folder try to delete everything inside your gamefolder (stop the docker first) and extract my archive (it's a rar archive) *Click*.

40 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This was ment to be done later but that's no problem, can you even try to extract the files with something other than the standard zip app in osx or maybe osx i don't know since i only hava a pc?

Eventually something messes something up... :D

I also uploaded my latest log: latest.log 383.93 kB · 1 download

Also i've uploaded my whole RAD folder try to delete everything inside your gamefolder (stop the docker first) and extract my archive (it's a rar archive) *Click*.

:( i dont get it...I deleted my minecraft folder and extracted your rar into a new one...used a well respected app called the unarchiver to extract it...still getting same error and then shutdown... I can try to do this process on a PC when I get home...

I am transferring files via smb share in mac os...maybe i will try a straight old fashioned usb transfer

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Yep... ;)

Colony Survival should be no problem (i will contact you if i finished the server, i need someone to test if everything is working)

Empyrion was discused earlier in this thread. I've tried it but you must run it with WINE and there is much overhead, the dev's postet on the forum that a nativ linux server is planned but will come not out until 2020.

Thanks. Feel free re colony me and a few buddies are playing it now. I have to run conan exiles the same way (wine) its a real pain

10 hours ago, henkim21 said:

:( i dont get it...I deleted my minecraft folder and extracted your rar into a new one...used a well respected app called the unarchiver to extract it...still getting same error and then shutdown... I can try to do this process on a PC when I get home...

I am transferring files via smb share in mac os...maybe i will try a straight old fashioned usb transfer

I'd like to report that your folder copied over on a windows machine worked just fine... -_- I'm thinking the unzip process worked better with 7zip or the windows environment. thanks for your help~!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, henkim21 said:

I'd like to report that your folder copied over on a windows machine worked just fine... -_- I'm thinking the unzip process worked better with 7zip or the windows environment. thanks for your help~!

Nice, good to know that it now works. Thank you.

Please try also to download the modpack feom your provided link and unzip it to the serverdirectory from a windows machine.

Edited by ich777
18 hours ago, CodeS1ave said:

Thanks. Feel free re colony me and a few buddies are playing it now. I have to run conan exiles the same way (wine) its a real pain

ColonySurvival Docker is now done, should be available in a few hours.

• Like 1
On 6/4/2019 at 4:37 AM, ich777 said:

@mikeydk Problem is now solved, please delete the Docker completely including the folder that it created and redownload it from the Community Applications (should be available within the next few hours since i pulled it from the CA to update it), i've also changed the template at the if you want to pull the latest build of the game simply enter 'latest' if you want any other build enter for example '1.8.0' you can upgrade and also downgrade with this option, if a newer version of the game is available simply restart the docker and it fill pull the latest build.

The description also changed you can now connect to the console by simply opening a terminal and enter 'screen -xS OpenTTD' (without quotes).

Here a screenshot where it shows now the version.

screenshot.png.5de7c9b50a53f44e54f9d54498a9a1cf.png

i get this, but I still don't see the game.

6 hours ago, Untamedgorilla said:

i get this, but I still don't see the game.

Can you provide a little bit more information, eventually a screenshot of the docker configuration page?

Have you changed anything (port number,...)

Edited by ich777

Issue with the Factorio server docker:

I use Community Applications in UnRaid to install the Factorio docker. The container seems to download and start fine, but the log keeps spamming "standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused 'no such file or directory'". Additionally, when I try to connect to the docker console I get the message "Error response from daemon: Container ... is restarting, wait until the container is running".

It seems like it's getting stuck in an infinite restart loop.

Any suggestions on what I should do to get it running?

3 hours ago, nisbne said:

hi all, ive been getting an error when i restart the docker when it does verson check, so i did a reinstall now i get this any idea how to correct?

---Version Check---
---FiveM not found, downloading!---
wget: missing URL
Usage: wget [OPTION]... ...

Try `wget --help' for more options.
tar: option requires an argument -- 'f'
Try 'tar --help' or 'tar --usage' for more information.
mv: cannot move '/serverdata/serverfiles/' to '/serverdata/fx.tar.xz-': Device or resource busy
---Prepare Server---
---Checking for old logs---
---Starting Server---
Cannot exec '/serverdata/serverfiles/run.sh': No such file or directory

So poking at this myself.

If you try and wget https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ it will 403 forbidden

It looks like the artifacts server blocks the wget it could be because it is's now hosted behind cloudflare and they have some rather aggressive filtering for non humans going though. When i tried to visit in my regular browser i got the crowdstrike make sure your not a robot click though.

a useragent change may fix this but not sure

On 7/5/2019 at 6:02 AM, ShivalWolf said:

So poking at this myself.

If you try and wget https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ it will 403 forbidden

It looks like the artifacts server blocks the wget it could be because it is's now hosted behind cloudflare and they have some rather aggressive filtering for non humans going though. When i tried to visit in my regular browser i got the crowdstrike make sure your not a robot click though.

a useragent change may fix this but not sure

Thank you for the info, i will look into this after the weekend and contact the dev's if i can host a copy of the latest version on my github.

Or can you do me a favour if you've got discord (please contact me per PM)?

On 7/4/2019 at 11:25 PM, Oglshrub said:

RUST just released an update, when I restarted the server it wiped the map and created a new one. Is there a setting a missed to prevent this?

Will look into that after the weekend (but this should not have happened since the map is locatedin the rust folder).

On 7/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, XanderLort said:

Issue with the Factorio server docker:

I use Community Applications in UnRaid to install the Factorio docker. The container seems to download and start fine, but the log keeps spamming "standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused 'no such file or directory'". Additionally, when I try to connect to the docker console I get the message "Error response from daemon: Container ... is restarting, wait until the container is running".

It seems like it's getting stuck in an infinite restart loop.

Any suggestions on what I should do to get it running? 

I need a little bit more information to test it on my server, wich version are you using (latest, stabel,...) have you installed a cache drive in your unraid server, where is you factorio folder located on the array or the cache?

Edited by ich777
1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Thank you for the info, i will look into this after the weekend and contact the dev's if i can host a copy of the latest version on my github.

Will look into that after the weekend (but this should not have happened since the map is locatedin the rust folder).

I need a little bit more information to test it on my server, wich version are you using (latest, stabel,...) have you installed a cache drive in your unraid server, where is you factorio folder located on the array or the cache?

Regarding the Factorio Unraid docker:

I set it to latest, I do have a cache drive, and I tried the factorio folder both default (appdata) and on the array, though on a mount that uses the cache as a scratch area.

2 hours ago, XanderLort said:

Regarding the Factorio Unraid docker:

I set it to latest, I do have a cache drive, and I tried the factorio folder both default (appdata) and on the array, though on a mount that uses the cache as a scratch area.

No problem here:
grafik.png.644a92e40f62cd56b59760e0cb838e52.png

grafik.thumb.png.5f12d8a9e3aa90ca3570969a7af50751.png

Wich filesystem do you use for the cache and the array drives?

3 minutes ago, InventedStic said:

When stopping my ark dedicated server through rcon using Doexit, the docker just restarts and starts back up.

Go into the template and enable the 'Advanced View' and delete '--restart unless-stopped' at the 'Extra Parameters' at the top so the docjer will not longer restart if there is an error or it is stopped externally. You can also change it to '--restart on-failure' but i'm not sure if it does restart if there is a failure and if it stops if you stop it through RCON but it's worth a try...

35 minutes ago, muzzy182uk said:

Don't suppose you could do a space engineers server? 

This is a fully windows written game without linux in mind, i did already a test on linux with wine but there is too much overhead and the gameplay is sub acceptable.

55 minutes ago, SH4LT1S said:

what do i do?
Cannot exec '/serverdata/serverfiles/runtime/jre1.8.0_211/bin/java': No such file or directory   on minecraft 

Please give me a little bit more info? I think the docker couldn't download the runtime or can't find it...

What did you change? Did you try and restart the container allready?

2 hours ago, ich777 said:

This is a fully windows written game without linux in mind, i did already a test on linux with wine but there is too much overhead and the gameplay is sub acceptable.

Please give me a little bit more info? I think the docker couldn't download the runtime or can't find it...

What did you change? Did you try and restart the container allready?

I checked the folder, it is inside. Did not change name.