[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

Any luck on the MinecraftBedrockEdition container?  Still doesn't want to update.  😃

---Version missmatch Installed: v/serverdata/serverfiles/ - Prefered:1.12.0.28 , downloading v1.12.0.28 ---
---Creating Backup of config files---
/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 30: [: /serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-1.12.0.28: binary operator expected
/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 36: [: /serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-1.12.0.28: binary operator expected
---Installing v1.12.0.28 ---
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
Archive: bedrock-server-1.12.0.28
note: bedrock-server-1.12.0.28 may be a plain executable, not an archive
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of bedrock-server-1.12.0.28 or
bedrock-server-1.12.0.28.zip, and cannot find bedrock-server-1.12.0.28.ZIP, period.
rm: cannot remove '.zip': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/serverdata/serverfiles/server.properties': No such file or directory
---Copying Backup config files back to server directory---
rm: cannot remove '/serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-/serverdata/serverfiles/.installed': No such file or directory
---Preparing Server---
---Checking for 'server.properties'---
---'server.properties' found...
---Checking for old logs---
---Starting Server---
NO LOG FILE! - setting up server logging...
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Starting Server
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Version 1.11.4.2
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Level Name: Bedrock level
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Game mode: 1 Creative
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Difficulty: 1 EASY
[2019-08-03 02:48:54 INFO] IPv4 supported, port: 19132
[2019-08-03 02:48:54 INFO] IPv6 not supported
[2019-08-03 02:48:55 INFO] Server started.

6 hours ago, Quantum73 said:

Any luck on the MinecraftBedrockEdition container?  Still doesn't want to update.  😃

---Version missmatch Installed: v/serverdata/serverfiles/ - Prefered:1.12.0.28 , downloading v1.12.0.28 ---
---Creating Backup of config files---
/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 30: [: /serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-1.12.0.28: binary operator expected
/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 36: [: /serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-1.12.0.28: binary operator expected
---Installing v1.12.0.28 ---
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
Archive: bedrock-server-1.12.0.28
note: bedrock-server-1.12.0.28 may be a plain executable, not an archive
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of bedrock-server-1.12.0.28 or
bedrock-server-1.12.0.28.zip, and cannot find bedrock-server-1.12.0.28.ZIP, period.
rm: cannot remove '.zip': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/serverdata/serverfiles/server.properties': No such file or directory
---Copying Backup config files back to server directory---
rm: cannot remove '/serverdata/serverfiles/bedrock-server-/serverdata/serverfiles/.installed': No such file or directory
---Preparing Server---
---Checking for 'server.properties'---
---'server.properties' found...
---Checking for old logs---
---Starting Server---
NO LOG FILE! - setting up server logging...
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Starting Server
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Version 1.11.4.2
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Level Name: Bedrock level
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Game mode: 1 Creative
[2019-08-03 02:48:52 INFO] Difficulty: 1 EASY
[2019-08-03 02:48:54 INFO] IPv4 supported, port: 19132
[2019-08-03 02:48:54 INFO] IPv6 not supported
[2019-08-03 02:48:55 INFO] Server started.

Sorry but can't reproduce this behavour, can you please post a picture of your minecraft-bedrock directory and a picture from your docker configuration page?

EDIT: Got it, is it possible that you've got a [space] at the end of the version number?

grafik.png.53546de14ac5a876b38fa4164b596bf3.thumb.png.50634d85e7df8a34dad1069a29e29ea5.png

grafik.png.5fedb7bc7b36045e1a23bf92fb4a87a6.png.6bad713aa8ec8de06e94a80e2abcd9d2.png

Edited by ich777
10 hours ago, INsane said:

Link fixed ... http://www.dodbits.com/downloads/bots/rcbot/RCBots_Linux.zip

Yes I'm sure the files used in testing are the best set for a Linux dedicated server, I used the same files on my Ubuntu based VM's.

Version 1.04 r47 3 is for RCBot1 (goldscource HL1 games) 

RCBot2 is for Half Life 2 games, best version is here, RCBot2 1.04 v491-apg... https://github.com/APGRoboCop/rcbot2/releases

I have tried different folders for the "rcbot" folder and you can set that folder up in different locations as per the RCBot2 instructions, what really matters is the VDF file that tells MetaMod Source to look for the plugin and that is verified as correct as it works in the Ubuntu based VM structure.

I will test more locations, it is what I suspected and checked first as it is the most common error by far by user installs.

The only debug messages I can get is to change a map via rcon "rcon map dod_kalt" and read the dod/log output file...

...the two MetaMod Source plugins that did load there is Sourcemod and SDK tools and it works perfectly.

The rcbot2 VDF file at the time of that console output was ...

The SourceMod VDF that did load is...

I think the error is path related, but not sure why, hence the actual files used (in the now fixed link) may help. 

Go to your server directory into dod/addons/rcbot2/config (in my case appdata\dods\dod\addons\rcbot2\config) and edit the bot_mods.ini.

Go to 'mod = DOD' and change the steamdir from 'dods' to 'serverfiles' and the mod should load just fine.

Attached also screenshots:

grafik.thumb.png.1e6392eac4acf5698baf0c1c560fa49b.png

grafik.png.32a83e56afbbe6d9f7c51f18d9ee9e05.png

On 7/26/2019 at 10:12 PM, Masterism said:

Firstly, thanks ich777 for the server containers.

I'm having a bit of an issue with running the Colony Survival container. Colony Survival had a new update today so I downloaded a new image but the server doesn't seem to want to start.

Did I miss a step? I'm not sure if something has changed due to the game update. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

@bubo & @Masterism

Colony Server is now fixed and works fine, i recomend you to delete the container completely and redownload it from the Community Applications (write down your settings and don't delete the folder in your appdata) since i had to change the template a little bit for the ports.

But should now work as bevor.

• Like 1

@killerbad21 & @nisbne & @ShivalWolf

Is finally repaired and again working, just check for Updates on the Unraid Docker configuration page, if you want to install a new version of FiveM place the fx.tar.xz (downloaded from their: https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ ) in the main directory and it will install it.

Also note that if you installing the Docker completely new you have to place the fx.tar.xz in the main directory of the docker, restart the Docker and wait for it to extract, download the required files and start the server.

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Go to your server directory into dod/addons/rcbot2/config (in my case appdata\dods\dod\addons\rcbot2\config) and edit the bot_mods.ini.

Go to 'mod = DOD' and change the steamdir from 'dods' to 'serverfiles' and the mod should load just fine.

Yep, worked, the explanation makes sense it was a naming issue after all, it helped me understand a little more on the volume mapping as well.

Just for others if you install RCBot2 for TF2, HL2DM or DoD:s...  there is also another folder to rename or the bots will not follow waypoints.

The waypoint folder also needs the "serverfiles" rename...

Rename.... appdata\dods\dod\addons\rcbot2\waypoints\dods to  appdata\dods\dod\addons\rcbot2\waypoints\serverfiles

Bots will now follow waypoints.

Thanks for this, there are not many playing this game but those that do will really appreciate the convenience of the unraid, docker, metamod, sourcemod, rcbot2 LAN games.

I'll post to the guys over at RCBot2 forums and give them an install guide, the combination of unraid and the game server dockers is very cool.

It means our LAN has... CSS, dods, TF2, HL2DM... all with fill in Bots to add.... and that's just the Valve games.

I'm also the HL1 version of day of defeat, your cstrike1.2 docker template can be changed to run it, I have it running smooth with metamod and amx Mod.

No bots on those older games yet but likely will face the same issue as the TF2, HL2DM and DoDS dockers. 

Awesome work man, this is so much fun :)

3 hours ago, Newtious said:

got the rust docker figured out..  it runs..   any way you can get your docker set up with oxide?

You can do that yourself. Download the Rust Oxide Mod (you can get it from here: https://umod.org/games), head over to your Rust directory and extract the downloaded Oxide Mod into the directory (it will maybe ask you if you want to replace the 'RustDedicated_Data' click Yes) and start the server again.

Oxide Mod is now installed.

3 hours ago, Newtious said:

and any chance you can get a hurtworld docker?

I will look into that.

EDIT: Docker should be available in the next few hours.

Edited by ich777
On 8/2/2019 at 9:03 AM, ich777 said:
On 7/20/2019 at 10:51 AM, QuantumMechanic said:

I have a question about OpenTTD - what do I need to do to make the server load the last autosave when the server restarts? I can't find any documentation for this. Thanks.

Oh, doesn't it load the last savegame? Maybe @mikeydk can help?

When you go in and edit the docker, you got the option to set extra start parameters, there you just add 

-D -g "<full path to save game>"

You can find it and more on this page https://wiki.openttd.org/Dedicated_server

Edited by mikeydk
forgot the actual command to add
On 8/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, mikeydk said:

When you go in and edit the docker, you got the option to set extra start parameters, there you just add 

-D -g "<full path to save game>"

You can find it and more on this page https://wiki.openttd.org/Dedicated_server

On 8/6/2019 at 1:29 AM, ich777 said:

@QuantumMechanic full path would be /serverdata/serverfiles/[and then wherever the folder is where the game stores the savegame]

Thank you both!

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thank you ich777 for your hardwork thus far.

I'm experiencing an issue with the 7 days to die docker where the serverconfig.xml file is reset after I have configured it and started up the docker.

I have changed the server config to point to my file serverconfig_new.xml and I changed the game_params to use this also -configfile=serverconfig_new.xml

Yet whenever I startup the docker I see a new serverconfig.xml is generated and it's not using my customized serverconfig file. I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong here do you have any thoughts on what I'm missing?

17 hours ago, ninja650 said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you ich777 for your hardwork thus far.

I'm experiencing an issue with the 7 days to die docker where the serverconfig.xml file is reset after I have configured it and started up the docker.

I have changed the server config to point to my file serverconfig_new.xml and I changed the game_params to use this also -configfile=serverconfig_new.xml

Yet whenever I startup the docker I see a new serverconfig.xml is generated and it's not using my customized serverconfig file. I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong here do you have any thoughts on what I'm missing?

Yes, the docker will always create a new copy of the serverconfig.xml just ignore that if you are using another file (but i think i've discovered an error in my startup script) but i will look into that later (also where did you put the serverconfig.xml it always must be in the root directory of the server).

Can you also tell me if you got these two lines in your configuration (Btw did you use a completely different serverconfig.xml)?

property name="UserDataFolder...

and

property name="SaveGameFolder...

If you use a serverconfig.xml that has these two lines not in them the server just wouldn't work.

(one thing to note the serverconfig.xml must be always in the main directory)

Please try to start over leave the Docker config as it is and try if it runs and can connect through the steam server browser.

Edited by ich777
2 hours ago, Select25 said:

Hey is it possible to get a DayZ Dedicated Server? Would help me a lot :)

It should be possible but is i found on my research it's only made for windows and these dockers all built and support only linux, i could totaly try to make a docker using WINE (if you don't know it it's a wraper for linux to make windows programs run on linux... the more or less).
But please be aware that if i try that with WINE it's much likely to have much overhead, use very much system resources (more than on a real windows machine) and could even lag really much (besides that it can crash really often).
You could post on their forums or contact the developers if there ever will be a dedicated linux server version for the game.

You can try out my 'The Forest' docker it uses a lot of memory and a lot of cpu power (it's also created with WINE).

1 hour ago, hybridtracer said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has insight on installing mods to the terraria server container. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

This was already asked by @SH4LT1S...

I don't play terraria but according to the wiki you only have to drop the mods into the 'ServerPlugins' folder inside your Terraria Server folder restart the Docker and everything should just work (i found something that you can ignore the versions but don't know what it exactly means but i think you can add '-ignoreversion' to the Game Parameters to force the game to load plugins that are outdated).

Keep in mind that you must download the Docker 'Terraria-TShock' not the normal 'Terraria' Docker.