[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

26 minutes ago, MrLinford said:

Hello, I have setup the OpenTTD docker for myself and a group of friends.

I can't find the OpenTTD.cfg to make server changer permanent. Where should I be creating it for the docker to read?

You can SSH into the unraid server and use

cd /mnt/user/appdata/OpenTTD

to get to the config files.

I'll let someone else answer to the specific location in that folder where the "OpenTTD.cfg" file is located.

Edited by Masterism
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, MrLinford said:

Hello, I have setup the OpenTTD docker for myself and a group of friends.

I can't find the OpenTTD.cfg to make server changer permanent. Where should I be creating it for the docker to read?

Please put it in your serverfolder into /share/games/openttd.cfg (you must create it).

(The full path inside the docker is /serverdata/serverfiles/share/games/openttd.cfg the full path in unraid is /mnt/user/appdata/openttd/share/games/openttd.cfg)

• Like 1

Hi there..... first post and bigtime linux noob.... 

just installed the factorio docker and now if i try to connect to it, it wants a username and password. Tried every combination but i can't figure out what said username and password i am supposed to put in there .... 

The docker install page doesn't mention this. I looked here but can't find it here ? 

Is there an easy (windows) way to reset this password and username?

1 hour ago, BR0KK said:

Hi there..... first post and bigtime linux noob.... 

just installed the factorio docker and now if i try to connect to it, it wants a username and password. Tried every combination but i can't figure out what said username and password i am supposed to put in there .... 

The docker install page doesn't mention this. I looked here but can't find it here ? 

Is there an easy (windows) way to reset this password and username?

He want's your factorio username and password. Please create one and you can connect. You also can configure the server that it is LAN only. Please see the 20th page of this thread.

@charlespick can you try to install the minecraft docker to your cache drive i think i've got a similar problem a few post bevore (i think it had something to do with the filesystem).

Before that you can try to download this .jar *click* and place it in your main directory of the server.

Have you tried to delete the docker and the folder of the docker on your server completely and install it again?

Edited by ich777

So I'm trying to start The Forest Server. I am trying to make it a public server. I've forarded the appropriate ports, but when I try to use the '-serversteamaccount YOURTOKEN' to the GAME_PARAMS, the log then says it's failing to connect to steam.

The part that shows it fail is this part of the log.

DS configurations tests: Host fail network configurations tests. Please check error log and your configuration.

Unloading 14 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 62400.
Total: 32.025799 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.936700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.068200 ms MarkObjects: 20.739500 ms DeleteObjects: 0.270400 ms)

Steam Manager Started.
GameServer init success. Port: 27015
Set a Logon
Failed to connect to Steam

This is from the connection log:

[2019-09-30 05:54:30] Log session started
[2019-09-30 05:54:30] [0,0] SetSteamID( [G:1:0] )
[2019-09-30 05:54:30] [0,0] Server says 50% of connections should be websockets, we rolled 73 - using UDP as default.
[2019-09-30 05:54:30] [1,2] Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium, 205.196.6.67:27018, UDP)
[2019-09-30 05:54:30] CCMInterface::OnNetworkDeviceStateChange -- Saw device up, connecting to Steam
[2019-09-30 05:54:30] CCMInterface::OnNetworkDeviceStateChange -- Saw device up, connecting to Steam
[2019-09-30 05:54:31] [1,2] ConnectionCompleted() (205.196.6.75:27019, UDP)
[2019-09-30 05:54:31] [1,2] RecvMsgClientLogOnResponse() : [I:0:0] 'Access Denied'
[2019-09-30 05:54:31] [1,2] AsyncDisconnect()
[2019-09-30 05:54:31] [0,0] ConnectionDisconnected('Disconnected By Remote Host') : 'Access Denied' (205.196.6.75:27019, UDP)
[2019-09-30 05:54:31] [0,0] ConnectionDisconnected() not auto reconnecting due to eResultLogonSession specifies no reconnect

I'm not sure whats going on.

I've also attached my setup of the Docker in the attachments.

Any help would be appreciated.

the forest.png

1 hour ago, lionel.pereira85 said:

Steam Manager Started.
GameServer init success. Port: 27015
Set a Logon
Failed to connect to Steam

I will take a look into that when i got home.

But it should work fine if you forward all the ports from the container TCP/UDP in your router/firewall.

Please note that this container is BETA since it's running WINE it's a little buggy but should work fine.

Edited by ich777
On 9/29/2019 at 11:14 PM, ich777 said:

I will take a look into that when i got home.

But it should work fine if you forward all the ports from the container TCP/UDP in your router/firewall.

Please note that this container is BETA since it's running WINE it's a little buggy but should work fine.

I think I have the same or similar issue as @lionel.pereira85 Tried all night to install this server and it kept erroring out on something like "Wine: cannot find TheForestDedicatedServer.exe" so I reinstalled it and let it sit and still nothing. So I just downloaded those files from Steam and copied them to the location it was looking for, everything seemed to be discovered. Now I am having Steam Guard and login issues among other things. Temped to just turn off steam guard as it keeps asking me to enter the code, not sure how I can enter the steam guard code via console inside UnRaid though.

Thanks for any help on the matter!

Will attach what I have in my docker as well as paste below some output logs:

0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} could be created for context 0x1
---Update SteamCMD---
WARNING: setlocale('en_US.UTF-8') failed, using locale: 'C'. International characters may not work.
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.
Logging in user 'USERNAME_OMITTED' to Steam Public ...

This computer has not been authenticated for your account using Steam Guard.
Please check your email for the message from Steam, and enter the Steam Guard
code from that message.
You can also enter this code at any time using 'set_steam_guard_code'
at the console.
Steam Guard code:FAILED login with result code Account Logon Denied
---Update Server---
---Validating installation---
WARNING: setlocale('en_US.UTF-8') failed, using locale: 'C'. International characters may not work.
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.
"@sSteamCmdForcePlatformType" = "windows"
�[0mLogging in user 'USERNAME_OMITTED' to Steam Public ...

This computer has not been authenticated for your account using Steam Guard.
Please check your email for the message from Steam, and enter the Steam Guard
code from that message.
You can also enter this code at any time using 'set_steam_guard_code'
at the console.
Steam Guard code:FAILED login with result code Account Logon Denied
---Prepare Server---
---Checking for 'saves' directory---
---Directory 'saves' found!---
---Checking for 'config.cfg'---
---Server ready---
---Start Server---
it looks like wine32 is missing, you should install it.
multiarch needs to be enabled first. as root, please
execute "dpkg --add-architecture i386 && apt-get update &&
apt-get install wine32"
0010:err:ole:marshal_object couldn't get IPSFactory buffer for interface {00000131-0000-0000-c000-000000000046}
0010:err:ole:marshal_object couldn't get IPSFactory buffer for interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}
0010:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hres=0x80004002
0010:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, 80004002
0010:err:ole:get_local_server_stream Failed: 80004002
Mono path[0] = 'Z:/serverdata/serverfiles/TheForestDedicatedServer_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = 'Z:/serverdata/serverfiles/TheForestDedicatedServer_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = 'Z:/serverdata/serverfiles/TheForestDedicatedServer_Data/Mono/etc'
Player data archive not found at `Z:/serverdata/serverfiles/TheForestDedicatedServer_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystemInitialize engine version: 5.6.5p4 (10861494ddb7)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0
0009:err:wgl:X11DRV_wglCreateContextAttribsARB Context creation failed (error 1)
0009:err:wgl:X11DRV_wglCreateContextAttribsARB Context creation failed (error 1)
0009:err:d3d:wined3d_adapter_find_polyoffset_scale PolygonOffset scale factor detection failed, using fallback value 2^23.
0009:err:d3d:wined3d_adapter_find_polyoffset_scale PolygonOffset scale factor detection failed, using fallback value 2^23.
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4590f811-1d3a-11d0-891f-00aa004b2e24} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {4590f811-1d3a-11d0-891f-00aa004b2e24} could be created for context 0x1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 10.1]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX (ID=0x191)
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 40289 MB
D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x80070057]
ShaderProgram is unsupported, but because jobified rendering is enabled the ShaderProgram can not be removed.

(Filename: Line: 450)

ShaderProgram is unsupported, but because jobified rendering is enabled the ShaderProgram can not be removed.

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Post FX/Temporal Anti-aliasing' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} not registered
0009:err:ole:create_server class {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} could be created for context 0x17
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} could be created for context 0x1
0009:err:dsound:get_mmdevenum CoCreateInstance failed: 80040154
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.JsonFx.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.JsonFx.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\bolt.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\bolt.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\bolt.user.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\bolt.user.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\udpkit.common.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\udpkit.common.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\udpkit.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\udpkit.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\RestSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\RestSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\TheForest.Commons.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\TheForest.Commons.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\TheForest.Modding.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\TheForest.Modding.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Rewired_Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Rewired_Core.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Rewired_Windows_Lib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\Rewired_Windows_Lib.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.183 seconds
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: Z:\serverdata\serverfiles\TheForestDedicatedServer_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
OnLevelWasLoaded was found on FocusLostAudio
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename: Line: 376)

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on PlayMakerFSM
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename: Line: 376)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at System.Guid.NewGuid () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UniqueIdentifier..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at StoreInformation..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PrefabIdentifier..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at System.Guid.NewGuid () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UniqueIdentifier..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at StoreInformation..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PrefabIdentifier..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'VR System') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1744)

UnloadTime: 3.855300 ms
EntryPointNotFoundException: AttachConsole
at (wrapper managed-to-native) Bolt.ConsoleWriter/PInvoke:AttachConsole (uint)
at Bolt.ConsoleWriter.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CoopDedicatedBootstrap.ServerRoutine (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CoopDedicatedBootstrap.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

TheForestDocker.png

4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

not sure how I can enter the steam guard code via console inside UnRaid though.

I don't use any of these dockers, but in general, you can get to the console (command line) inside any of your docker containers by simply clicking on its icon in the Unraid webUI and selecting >_Console.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I think I have the same or similar issue as @lionel.pereira85 Tried all night to install this server and it kept erroring out on something like "Wine: cannot find TheForestDedicatedServer.exe" so I reinstalled it and let it sit and still nothing. So I just downloaded those files from Steam and copied them to the location it was looking for, everything seemed to be discovered. Now I am having Steam Guard and login issues among other things. Temped to just turn off steam guard as it keeps asking me to enter the code, not sure how I can enter the steam guard code via console inside UnRaid though.

Thanks for any help on the matter!

@lionel.pereira85

First of all this Docker need no username and password provided to download the files for The Forest. It's based on the APP ID: 556450 see here: *click*

The Docker works just fine, but please note that you must generate a token for APP ID: '242760' <- this is The Forest (not for APP ID: '556450' <- this is The Forest Dedicated Server) - allready updated the Template with this info - and you must open all the ports that are set in the docker in your router/firewall both TCP and UDP.

Then the log should look like this if it can connect to steam:

screenshot2.jpg.651d73e28b6d1a6a6be83c4a58ec66c2.jpg

If the game can't connect to steam there will be an error in the line where it says above 'Connection to Steam successfully'

And finaly you can join ingame:

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.3dde20cd6f0643ad005cc866712934cc.jpg

Edited by ich777
5 hours ago, ich777 said:

@lionel.pereira85

First of all this Docker need no username and password provided to download the files for The Forest. It's based on the APP ID: 556450 see here: *click*

The Docker works just fine, but please note that you must generate a token for APP ID: '242760' <- this is The Forest (not for APP ID: '556450' <- this is The Forest Dedicated Server) - allready updated the Template with this info - and you must open all the ports that are set in the docker in your router/firewall both TCP and UDP.

Then the log should look like this if it can connect to steam:

screenshot2.jpg.651d73e28b6d1a6a6be83c4a58ec66c2.jpg

If the game can't connect to steam there will be an error in the line where it says above 'Connection to Steam successfully'

And finaly you can join ingame:

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.3dde20cd6f0643ad005cc866712934cc.jpg

AWESOME!!! I got it working!! Thanks! I appreciate it!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, lionel.pereira85 said:

@lionel.pereira85 I completely remade it and have it running only on LAN now. Did you leave the "serverIP" at 0.0.0.0? Did you forward your ports to the UnRaid machine or is there another IP I am not seeing?

Really not sure why I am having these issues, should be so simple.

EDIT: Turns out it was something really stupid. My router has port forwarding called "Port Forwarding" but apparently that is not doing the actual function of forwarding the ports. I had to also add them in a section called "Virtual Server" to forward the ports to my UnRaid box. Everything seems to work perfect now!

Thanks for entertaining my stupidity guys!

Edited by Nightingale
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Xaero said:

Any chances of setting this up in Pterodactyl.io?

From my research this is only a GUI where you can manage your gameservers or am i wrong (and nodes,...)?

EDIT: But i think you can use my startup scripts from my dockers. I don't know this panel since i'm happy with Unraid. ;)

10 hours ago, lionel.pereira85 said:

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Thanks for entertaining my stupidity guys!

Glad to hear that it works, most of the times it's a port forwarding issue.

Edited by ich777

I'm having trouble using a workshop collection with the Garrys Mod docker. The server works great, until I add +host_workshop_collection <number>. The Docker appears to start up just like it always does, but I can't reach the server through the game. Removing the workshop argument restores the server to a reachable state. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks for the help.

New problem since yesterday... Server started having issues with Host not responding. Restarted the docker and started getting this error...

it looks like wine32 is missing, you should install it.
multiarch needs to be enabled first. as root, please
execute "dpkg --add-architecture i386 && apt-get update &&
apt-get install wine32"
wine: cannot find '/serverdata/serverfiles/TheForestDedicatedServer.exe'

---Update SteamCMD---

Why is this failing?

4 hours ago, MustacheAway said:

I'm having trouble using a workshop collection with the Garrys Mod docker. The server works great, until I add +host_workshop_collection <number>. The Docker appears to start up just like it always does, but I can't reach the server through the game. Removing the workshop argument restores the server to a reachable state. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks for the help.

Is the workshop collection publicly available?

Head over to: https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Workshop_for_Dedicated_Servers for a complete tutorial.

Eventually someone else can help you out, i don't play Garry's Mod.

it looks like wine32 is missing, you should install it.

This is just a normal warning and shows up on every start of the docker since we are using wine64 bit.

The server can't find 'TheForestDedicatedServer.exe' is it still im the root of you gamefolder? I would recommend to set the validiation to 'true' seems like there are some gamefiles missing.

40 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Is the workshop collection publicly available?

Head over to: https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Workshop_for_Dedicated_Servers for a complete tutorial.

Eventually someone else can help you out, i don't play Garry's Mod.

This is just a normal warning and shows up on every start of the docker since we are using wine64 bit.

The server can't find 'TheForestDedicatedServer.exe' is it still im the root of you gamefolder? I would recommend to set the validiation to 'true' seems like there are some gamefiles missing.

looks like 1 or my drives failed... That's probably why. Now rebuilding and I have to wait another 2 days as I'm pre-clearing 2 disks...

looks like 1 or my drives failed... That's probably why. Now rebuilding and I have to wait another 2 days as I'm pre-clearing 2 disks...

Did you run the docker on the array?

If you do so i strongly recommend you to run it from the cache!