[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

46 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Wich version? The non experimental or the experimental?
Also a load 2.69GiB for the ram seems a little bit high.

This is mine:

grafik.png.508080f79d10040177ce049588686a1d.png

Experimental.

Here's two 7 Days to Die servers  on my Unraid server.. top one is experimental, bottom one is not . Both have no one on them right now . Both are updated to the latest docker container.

image.png.967c13b53644f0914cf2a0d6661bf797.png

Memory wise, I'm running larger maps so that could be why the memory is high.

Edited by HellraiserOSU
6 minutes ago, HellraiserOSU said:

Experimental.

Here's two 7 Days to Die servers  on my Unraid server.. top one is experimental, bottom one is not . Both have no one on them right now . Both are updated to the latest docker container.

Memory wise, I'm running larger maps so that could be why the memory is high.

Please keep in mind that this is probably not a container problem... I think it has a reason naming it 'beta latest_experimental' even if it does it only on linux and on windows not, these are two different platforms and i think the experimental builds lacking optimisation.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:59 AM, ich777 said:

This should be a simple fix i will look into it after work.

EDIT: Sure that this is not a bug in the game itself and they patch it in the next few days? I've downloaded the stable version and it works without a flaw, then i deleted the whole folder and the docker and installed the latest_experimental and it's the same as in your screenshot.

Looked even if the folder structure itself is different but it's not it's exactly the same, even the missing steamclient.so is in the main directory...

Is this the correct term for the beta build: '-beta latest_experimental' or is '-beta' engouh?

EDIT2:Fixed the docker, please klick 'Check for Updates' on the Docker screen in Unraid and update the servers. The latest experimentail build now runs fine. ;)

Regarding the 7 Days to Die, alpha 18

Interesting. If you don't mind me asking, what was needed to make this work? Some friends of mine have run into this with other (non-ich777, non unraid) docker setups and we're curious to know what has happened between alpha 17 and 18.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, effervescence said:

Regarding the 7 Days to Die, alpha 18

Interesting. If you don't mind me asking, what was needed to make this work? Some friends of mine have run into this with other (non-ich777, non unraid) docker setups and we're curious to know what has happened between alpha 17 and 18.

Thanks.

A system variable was not set (in docker containers they are never set automatically), the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Don't know why they changed it...

4 hours ago, adomina45 said:

I just installed the minecraft basic server docker and I can't figure out how to make players operators.

With the console, have you read the discription of the container?

In the Docker section of Unraid leftclick on the Minecraft container -> Console (a new windows open's) -> type in 'screen -xS Minecraft' (without quotes, now you're connected to game console and now type in 'op [nameoftheplayer]' -> you've OP'd someone. When you're done simply close the window.

grafik.png.408771e344caedd2bcf8ad34e2b2831a.png

Edited by ich777
On 10/9/2019 at 11:19 AM, ich777 said:

Docker is done and template is uploaded and will be available in the CA App within the next few hours.

How does one perform administrative duties on this server?  Can it be done from a connected client?  I tried going under the console to see if I could access Dean commands but I'm not sure how to do that?

14 hours ago, coolasice1999 said:

How does one perform administrative duties on this server?  Can it be done from a connected client?  I tried going under the console to see if I could access Dean commands but I'm not sure how to do that?

I don't know how exactly team fortress works, if it's like Counter Strike use RCON from the game console. Also i don't know if there are plugins like in the source version of the games but if they are there you can easily install them like you would do it on a normal server.

Edited by ich777
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, publicENEMY said:

How do I access the killing floor 2 server admin page?

Please reffer to this guide: https://wiki.killingfloor2.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)#Setting_Up_Web_Admin

Also note, you must create a new port in the docker template, according to this guide 8080 (or the port that youve choosen).

Then you can access the server by typing in your unraid ip address and the port eg: 192.168.1.1:8080

17 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please reffer to this guide: https://wiki.killingfloor2.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)#Setting_Up_Web_Admin

Also note, you must create a new port in the docker template, according to this guide 8080 (or the port that youve choosen).

Then you can access the server by typing in your unraid ip address and the port eg: 192.168.1.1:8080

Got it working. Thanks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lolwut said:

Seen someone asked about a Dayz Stand Alone Container and didnt find a response.

Would it be possible for a Dayz Stand Alone Container?  Thank you for doing what you do.

Someone asked for a ArmA2 DayZ mod server but i've never made one because nobody ever asked again.

Did you mean also the ArmA2 DayZ mod or the standalone game?

On 5/11/2019 at 4:09 AM, dezai said:

Good Morning Guy´s, thank you ich77 for these new dockers.

At this moment i test the csgo docker, in the network everything works fine, but with set Steamusername and password and portforwarding 27015 + DYNDNS adress it doesn´t appear in the online list, only in the lan list.

Is there something i forgot?

I don´t know if it´s possible but a Dayz Standalone server would be nice :D

Page 4 post #3 they sort of mentioned it but i can see how its not really a request. 

I am talking about the standalone game as well. 

Edited by lolwut
8 minutes ago, lolwut said:

Page 4 post #3 they sort of mentioned it but i can see how its not really a request. 

I am talking about the standalone game as well. 

The standalone game is a little bit difficult because it's a windows only game and there are no linux dedicated servers but i will try it if you try The Forest docker first.

Because there is no official linux dedicated server i must create it with WINE and WINE is often power-/memoryhungry and often really unstable.

Please try my The Forest docker first since this is created with WINE and look if it runns well enough on your hardware.

EDIT: Also note that you must provide a login to download this server.

Edited by ich777
2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

The standalone game is a little bit difficult because it's a windows only game and there are no linux dedicated servers but i will try it if you try The Forest docker first.

Because there is no official linux dedicated server i must create it with WINE and WINE is often power-/memoryhungry and often really unstable.

Please try my The Forest docker first since this is created with WINE and look if it runns well enough on your hardware.

fair enough, i will try at some point this week and report back.  thanks for the quick response.

3 minutes ago, phat_cow said:

Just installed 7daystodie docker. How do I manage the server?

Depending on which version you installed, you can use one of the management tools like 7D2D RAT (Windows), Botman (Linux), or simply telnet to the server and issue commands that way.

If you're just looking to change some of the basic server setup, you would use the serverconfig.xml for that though having the server up and running already, im assuming youre looking for something beyond that.

• Thanks 1

I'm having trouble with the Atlas server.  I posted the log below

Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.
Logging in user 'Slverfox94739' to Steam Public ...
Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
---Update Server---
---Validating installation---
WARNING: setlocale('en_US.UTF-8') failed, using locale: 'C'. International characters may not work.
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.
Logging in user '********' to Steam Public ...
Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
ERROR! Failed to install app '1006030' (No subscription)
---Starting Redis Server---
---Prepare Server---
---Searching for grid files...---
---ServerGrid.jpg not found, downloading---
/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 63: cd: /serverdata/serverfiles/ShooterGame: No such file or directory
---Something went wrong, couldn't download ServerGrid.jpg---

4 hours ago, Slverfox said:

ERROR! Failed to install app '1006030' (No subscription)

This line says that you don't provided a steam username and password so the countainer can't download the game.

EDIT: i think the game only needs a valid account name and password, no need to buy that game for that account but i could be wrong.

EDIT2: I also tried to download the container, works fine without any username and password, could be also country dependent.

Edited by ich777
7 hours ago, phat_cow said:

Just installed 7daystodie docker. How do I manage the server?

As @JDK said you could use this tools.

I've also made a CSMM 7DtD (Catalysm Server Monitor & Manager for 7 Days to Die) Docker to manage the servers but it's a little bit complicated to set up, you need a reverse proxy and a real domain name with a subdomain then you can host this docker.

Edited by ich777
10 hours ago, ich777 said:

This line says that you don't provided a steam username and password so the countainer can't download the game.

EDIT: i think the game only needs a valid account name and password, no need to buy that game for that account but i could be wrong.

EDIT2: I also tried to download the container, works fine without any username and password, could be also country dependent.

Yea I tried like 15 times with my correct steam info and got the same errors. I left the username and password blank and it worked. 

• Like 1