[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

I don't understand why is not working anymore in unraid docker 

I tried the docker with the exact command that unraid uses in a ubuntu VM and it works 

And the permisions look the same on both but in unraid docker it just doesn't want to mount the databundle anymore.

[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/klump.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/shaders.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/fonts.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/anim_dynamic.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/bigportraits.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/images.zip skipped.
[00:00:00]: Mounting file system databundles/scripts.zip skipped.

don't know what changed, but it looks that it might not be related to the docker image.

hey.. its me again...  complete noob here but loving unraid and the game dockers as they are easy to setup and run..  but i have some questions..

I am trying to get oxide going in hurtworld..  i have it installed and the folder shows up ect..  i have the mods in the right folder..  but i cant remember how to use the console correctly so i can add myself as an admin in oxide..   i cant find any guides online or where to copy code into ect..   im frustrated and bashing by head into my keyboard..      anyone around to give me a hand?     is there a command i need to type into the console to allow me to actually type commands ect? 

6 hours ago, Newtious said:

hey.. its me again...  complete noob here but loving unraid and the game dockers as they are easy to setup and run..  but i have some questions..

I am trying to get oxide going in hurtworld..  i have it installed and the folder shows up ect..  i have the mods in the right folder..  but i cant remember how to use the console correctly so i can add myself as an admin in oxide..   i cant find any guides online or where to copy code into ect..   im frustrated and bashing by head into my keyboard..      anyone around to give me a hand?     is there a command i need to type into the console to allow me to actually type commands ect? 

Please read this: *Click*

You must open the console inside your game then wrote down the player id, stop the container, go to your appdata folder into your hurtworld folder and then into your autoexec.cfg and add

addadmin [playerid]

8 hours ago, vik2or said:

I double checked and i can confirm that something in unraid 6.8.0 breakes the DST server. I run Unraid 6.8.0 in a VirtualBox and it gives the same errors, the mounting file system skips.

Yes can also confirm that it breaks the game. I will further investigate and report back.

I hope you don't mind me asking if you can try to install the first RC version of 6.8.0 in your virtualbox to test of the problem is also there.

I think it has something with the kernel and the game iself to do...

EDIT: Totally a container problem.

Edited by ich777
10 hours ago, vik2or said:

Tried with RC4 and is the same problem. If it is the kernel, will this fix be up to Klei or there are things you can try?

A temporary solution that i've found is to simply delete the 'Server Files' Variable from the template, then the docker redownloads the game directly into the container itself and it can start (this is only a temporary solution, please note that everytime you make a change in the template the containter needs to redownload the whole game also a easy mod installation is not possible with this solution).

13 minutes ago, vik2or said:

I don't think there is much to access in the serverfiles, does it work if you only export the mod folder? If you can save the cluster and mods outside the docker and still work i think is ok. 

I posted already a topic on the BUGREPORT here in the forum, wait until the answer.

For the MOD's yes that's possible but it would be better if the issue is solved without changing the container from my perspective, give me a few days i hope i will get an answer soon.

1 hour ago, Slverfox said:

Anyone using the Conan Exiles Docker figure out how to get mods to work?

In the template om the docker page is a value named 'Workshop Content' drop you content id('s) in here and the container should download and run it.

If not, please report back (if it doesn't work, drop a few id's in the reply and i will fix it).

6 hours ago, ich777 said:

In the template om the docker page is a value named 'Workshop Content' drop you content id('s) in here and the container should download and run it.

If not, please report back (if it doesn't work, drop a few id's in the reply and i will fix it).

These are the ones I've tried to get to work. 880454836,1503527082,1647815091,1113901982,1699858371,1734383367,1657730588,1629644846,864199675,1802389425,1382183303,1159180273,1367404881. I've tried them one by one. I've tried them all separated by a space like it says, separated by a comma. Couldn't get any to work

1 hour ago, Slverfox said:

These are the ones I've tried to get to work. 880454836,1503527082,1647815091,1113901982,1699858371,1734383367,1657730588,1629644846,864199675,1802389425,1382183303,1159180273,1367404881. I've tried them one by one. I've tried them all separated by a space like it says, separated by a comma. Couldn't get any to work

Not by a comma, only by a space, i will try them later and report back.

@Slverfox Mods are now working, just put your list of mods, separated by [SPACE], in the Workshop Content line in the Docker template and the Container does the rest, even creates the modlist.txt and fills it with the specified mods.

Just delete and redownload the container or you can check for updates on the Docker page in Unraid and update.

Edited by ich777
  • Like 1

Installed the Terraria server and its working fine, trying to save the world and the Terraria server logs state i need run the save command via console.

Trying to figure out where to run this? its not in the docker console window and ive tried connecting via "docker exec -it Terraria bash" on the unraid terminal.

Any ideas?

Please read the discription again, it's discribed there.

Click on the container icon in the Unraid Docker section, click on Console and then type in: 'screen -xS Terraria' (without quotes)

But saving should also work without the need to go into the console, just try the ingame console.

Edited by ich777
On 6/9/2019 at 3:52 PM, ich777 said:

Thank you again. ;)

Omg, this sounds so interesting to my, i am a little bit to young i think but i grew up with windows 3.11 and also dos.

I was searching for this type of games but didn't know for what to search.

Can you please give me a bit mor background what this exactly is and if telnet is a must or will putty also work?

What type of games are popular, are they free to download? If you know all that things... A PM would be nice.

@ich777 have you thought any more on this idea?

8 hours ago, RSQtech said:

@ich777 have you thought any more on this idea?

Yes i've got some ideas but it will take some time, seen a lot of things also for dos but i'm thinking how to implement that...

Haven't forgotten this. ;)

Edited by ich777