[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

11 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yep because I don't include it in the container, why are you using nano, just share the appdata directory and edit your files with Notpad++ or your favourite editor.

You can do that yourself, create a user.sh somewhere on your Unraid server and link it with a path into the container to '/opt/scripts/user.sh' (this script will be executed on every restart of the container as root - one reason why I recommend doing that in another directory than where the gamefiles are - also don't forget to set the permission).

great idea, will try right away. 

do i have to use the virtual path (/serverdata/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh) or the real one (/appdata/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh)?

15 minutes ago, ich777 said:

"virtual path" since you are in the container

tryed it. but i gives me that: /opt/scripts/user.sh: /usr/bin/python3: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

how can i get phyton into the container? wouldn't it disapear like nano?

sorry. i only understand half or less of what im doing

Edited by Gaspode
1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

tryed it. but i gives me that: /opt/scripts/user.sh: /usr/bin/python3: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

how can i get phyton into the container? wouldn't it disapear like nano?

sorry. i only understand half or less of what im doing

you have to first install python3 in the container (this is only necessary on the first start or if you change anything in the template - not if you restart it)

do a:

apt-get update

apt-get -y install --no-install-recommends python3

On 8/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, ich777 said:

you have to first install python3 in the container (this is only necessary on the first start or if you change anything in the template - not if you restart it)

do a:

apt-get update

apt-get -y install --no-install-recommends python3

Any idea why it keeps giving me this?

Loading Steam API.../data/src/clientdll/applicationmanager.cpp (4137) : Assertion Failed: CApplicationManager::GetMountVolume: invalid index
/data/src/clientdll/applicationmanager.cpp (4137) : Assertion Failed: CApplicationManager::GetMountVolume: invalid index
/data/src/clientdll/applicationmanager.cpp (4300) : Assertion Failed: m_vecInstallBaseFolders.Count() > 0
Warning: failed to init SDL thread priority manager: SDL not found

31 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Any idea why it keeps giving me this?

Nope but I can imagine that's because of your custom script. ;)

Try to delete the container and the created directory in your appdata directory and start over. Eventually something is messed up.

Also, please include a full log, without it I can't see where the error happens.

Edit: Btw the warning with SDL is always there.

47 minutes ago, taylorthurlow said:

Does anyone know why the Factorio docker container starts automatically with the array even though auto-start is disabled?

No problem here.

I also have a factorio container with autostart disabled and it doesn't start if I'm rebooting the server, stopping/starting the array.

Have you installed any other plugins or something on your unraid box that could start the container automatically or a user script that starts it?

On 8/3/2020 at 9:21 PM, ich777 said:

No problem here.

I also have a factorio container with autostart disabled and it doesn't start if I'm rebooting the server, stopping/starting the array.

Have you installed any other plugins or something on your unraid box that could start the container automatically or a user script that starts it?

Thanks for the reply. Looks like the container came with an extra parameter:

--restart=always

I'm not sure exactly why the flag causes the container to start in the first place, but removing that flag solved my problem.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, taylorthurlow said:

Thanks for the reply. Looks like the container came with an extra parameter:

--restart=always

I'm not sure exactly why the flag causes the container to start in the first place, but removing that flag solved my problem.

Oh, than this was my fault, I set it now to '--restart=unless-stopped' this will not start it but will restart it if the game was stopped from the server command line or if it fails ;)

Trying to get NWN EE server running.

It keeps saying the Modules folder is empty, despite the required module file being present.

Run Script:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='NWNEE-Aielund1' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'LOG_LVL'='4' -e 'MOD_NAME'='Aielund1' -e 'NWNEE_V'='latest' -e 'MAX_CLIENTS'='4' -e 'MINLEVEL'='1' -e 'MAXLEVEL'='40' -e 'PAUSEAPLAY'='0' -e 'PVP'='1' -e 'SERVERVAULT'='0' -e 'ELC'='1' -e 'ILR'='1' -e 'ONEPARTY'='1' -e 'DIFF'='1' -e 'AUTO_SAV_I'='5' -e 'SRV_NAME'='NWNEE_Aielund1' -e 'PPW'='Docker' -e 'APWD'='adminDocker' -e 'PUBLIC_SRV'='0' -e 'RLD_W_E'='0' -e 'GAME_PARAMS'='-dmpassword dmDocker -quiet' -e 'UID'='99' -e 'GID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -p '5121:5121/udp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nwnee':'/nwnee':'rw' --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/nwnee-server'

Log Output:

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Starting MariaDB...---
---Starting Redis Server---
---Server Version Check---
---Server versions match! Installed: v8193.13 | Preferred: v8193.13---
---Binaries Version Check---
---Binaries versions match! Installed: v8193.13 | Preferred: v8193.13---
---Prepare Server---
---Checking if everything is in place---
---Configuring Redis---
OK
OK
Background saving started
---Checking for old logs---
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------Your 'modules' folder is empty, please put your---------
---required 'module' files in the 'Neverwinter Nights/modules'---
------------folder and restart the container, putting------------
---------------------server into sleep mode----------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Files:

FXzY6rb.png

Atlas docker has been doing this for the past hour.  Server does not show up in steam server list or in game server list.  I've restarted the docker twice and tried doing a clean re install and its just done the same thing.

Used all default settings within the container.

Any idea on what's going on?

image.thumb.png.82266385daa6cd8acdd8aabf5b1f76e8.png

7 hours ago, akyros66 said:

It keeps saying the Modules folder is empty, despite the required module file being present.

Run Script:

Log Output:

Files:

FXzY6rb.png

Can you send me the mod file so that i can thest it.

Have you also tried other modfiles?

4 hours ago, Blairwin said:

Atlas docker has been doing this for the past hour.  Server does not show up in steam server list or in game server list.  I've restarted the docker twice and tried doing a clean re install and its just done the same thing.

Used all default settings within the container.

Any idea on what's going on?

image.thumb.png.82266385daa6cd8acdd8aabf5b1f76e8.png

I think it's constantly restarting, a log output would be very helpful...

(Are you running the container unraid?)

37 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I think it's constantly restarting, a log output would be very helpful...

(Are you running the container unraid?)

That's what I was thinking but didn't know for sure.  Here's the output log:

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Update SteamCMD---
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...Warning: failed to init SDL thread priority manager: SDL not found

OK.

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
---Update Server---
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...Warning: failed to init SDL thread priority manager: SDL not found

OK.

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
Success! App '1006030' already up to date.
---Starting Redis Server---
---Prepare Server---
---Searching for grid files...---
---'ServerGrid.jpg' found!---
---'ServerGrid.json' found!---
---'ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json' found!---
---Configuring Redis---
OK
OK
Background saving started
chmod: cannot access '/serverdata/serverfiles/temp-78.rdb': No such file or directory
---Server ready---
---Start Server---
./ShooterGameServer: error while loading shared libraries: libprotobuf.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

And then it repeats after this.  I believe the missing file temp-78.rdb is a redis file.  Looking through the files I do have a redis.rdb file in that file path.  Do we just need to make an update to look for redis.rdb isntead of temp-78.rdb?

Edited by Blairwin
47 minutes ago, Blairwin said:

That's what I was thinking but didn't know for sure.  Here's the output log:

And then it repeats after this.  I believe the missing file temp-78.rdb is a redis file.  Looking through the files I do have a redis.rdb file in that file path.  Do we just need to make an update to look for redis.rdb isntead of temp-78.rdb?

Container starts now properly, please update the container (redis error should be hopefully also be gone).

ATLAS.log

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, akyros66 said:

Run Script:

Log Output:

Files:

I've now looked into this, please do these steps:

1. Update the Container
  2. Fill out all fields in the template, except for the 'Extra Startup Parameters' if you don't need them (one wasn't marked as required - 'Enforce Item Level Restriction' already changed that but would take a few hours to update in the CA App)
  3. Start the container again

Please note that if you start the container for the fist time the messge that your modules are empty is normal since the container creates the directories.

Place your mod/s into that folder and then restart the container then it should pick up the mods.

I also tried your mod that you've sent over, have you installed all of the requirements to run it?

grafik.png.772ea689b41211d406abd8b5b5a45648.png

If not the container is not able to load the mod because of the missing hak and other files.

The container just runs fine with the default ones like 'Contest Of Champions 0492'.

15 hours ago, ich777 said:

I've now looked into this, please do these steps:

1. Update the Container
  2. Fill out all fields in the template, except for the 'Extra Startup Parameters' if you don't need them (one wasn't marked as required - 'Enforce Item Level Restriction' already changed that but would take a few hours to update in the CA App)
  3. Start the container again

Please note that if you start the container for the fist time the messge that your modules are empty is normal since the container creates the directories.

Place your mod/s into that folder and then restart the container then it should pick up the mods.

I also tried your mod that you've sent over, have you installed all of the requirements to run it?

grafik.png.772ea689b41211d406abd8b5b5a45648.png

If not the container is not able to load the mod because of the missing hak and other files.

The container just runs fine with the default ones like 'Contest Of Champions 0492'.

I hadn't installed those, so that might be part of the problem for the Aielund mod file, but I am also unable to get Contest of Champions 0492 to run, even after updating the container.

Edit: I am still getting the same error of my modules folder being empty.

Edited by akyros66
6 hours ago, akyros66 said:

I hadn't installed those, so that might be part of the problem for the Aielund mod file, but I am also unable to get Contest of Champions 0492 to run, even after updating the container.

Edit: I am still getting the same error of my modules folder being empty.

On which unraid version are you? Have you installed a cache drive on your server?