[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

33 minutes ago, Kirball said:

I currently can't figure out how to update txAdmin it says I'm using an outdated version but it works so I guess the annoying red text will just be there for now lol.

Eventually a newer version from txAdmin is available but since txAdmin ships with FiveM eventually this will be solved in the next release from FiveM.

Don't worry too much about it if everything is working...

4 hours ago, ich777 said:

You can do this yourself with a 'user.sh' somewhere on your server (but I don't recommend to put it into the root of your CSGO server directory) and the container will check if the library is installed on every start/restart of the container.

To do that:

1. Create a file somewhere on your server named 'csgo.sh'
  2. Put the following in the file (please note the '-y' at the third line so that this library will be automatically installed):

#!/bin/bash
    apt-get update
    apt-get -y install lib32z1

3. Mount the script in the Docker template from you server to the container: '/opt/scripts/user.sh':
    grafik.png.e4f4b64d34051d0c6ff120766a624a3a.png
  4. Click on "Add"
  5. Click on "Apply"

Now the container will check on every start if the library is installed.

Hope this is something you can work with and does the job for you.

It is! thanks alot!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, TGaming said:

with the openrct2 docker i cant seam to make it save 

The container will now load automatically the last autosave that was made, but keep in mind that the server saves by default every 10 minutes from what I know.

Please do a grafik.png.e38315317128d43c31c3ff6221873945.png from the container and report back if everything works now properly. :)

So i've tried and yes it works now. From my local machine i have to connect via lan to not have that issue but from the internet it works. 

The AC Server is working fine now. Theres a serverdata\serverfiles\presets folder with SERVER_00. How can I utilize this to run multiple race at once?

15 minutes ago, BryanSeah said:

The AC Server is working fine now. Theres a serverdata\serverfiles\presets folder with SERVER_00. How can I utilize this to run multiple race at once?

This isn't possible from what I know in my container or at least you need to buy a license from them (but I think you have to download a closed source version from AssettoCorsa Server Manager and run that and that is not possible in my container I think) to run multiple server at once.

A workaround would be to setup 2 containers or multiple containers to circumvent that limitation...

On 4/9/2021 at 1:47 AM, scd780 said:

So I'm back to seeing the fluctuation between 3.5 GB and 4 GB. I think there's only been exploring done in world since the last update, no major building. Is it also normal to see the 2% steady CPU usage when no one is online (CPU is 8 core/16 thread if it matters)? 

image.thumb.png.1ffaa6a0d0f2517c0b83db29304e146d.png

Not really expecting a solution at this stage, just documenting it in case others have similar problems! No ill side effects have been seen so far. Plan to do a lot of building in world over the next week so we'll see how that affects RAM usage and/or world file size. 

So we finally got a couple people back on the server playing at the same time. There was minimal building but mainly a long lasting boss fight. And weirdly enough the server recorded inverse RAM spikes during the time this was happening (from 20:00 to 2:00 with a small break at 23:00 ish)...  

image.thumb.png.272cf9cf9ad9f69a2b0b61f5f7d95d38.png

Other than that the RAM usage had continued the same pattern between 3.5 GB and 4 GB. At this point it really just seems like a Valheim server software 'feature' so I probably won't continue with updates here as there's nothing Ich77 can do about that! Thanks

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ich777 said:

Eventually a newer version from txAdmin is available but since txAdmin ships with FiveM eventually this will be solved in the next release from FiveM.

well, I've come home from work and I can't get the server to come back online it was working fine when I left for work today.  How do I go about adding the mariadb and myphpadmin container to work with it.  I can see in mariadb the database has a lot of entries that are ESX related but still can't get things working right

2 hours ago, Kirball said:

How do I go about adding the mariadb and myphpadmin container to work with it.

Please post your configuration here or at least screenshots from your templates and how you configured everything.

I can see in mariadb the database has a lot of entries that are ESX related but still can't get things working right

What does not work right when you see the entries in the database?

On 4/14/2021 at 12:44 AM, ich777 said:

AssettoCorsa is not the easiest thing to setup I think especially with AssettoCorsa Server Manger...

May I ask where that all the files come from? If you look at my AssettoCorsa folder you can see I don't got that many files in there, have you changed something in the Unraid Docker template?

ac2.png.a96166b8841dbd4dcaf6455831ed615a.png

Why did you try to launch that from the directory? The container does everything for you...

Again, exactly the same question as above.

I would recommend to start over again by deleting the container, after that delete the assettocorsa directory in your appdata folder and then grab a fresh copy from the CA App with the default settings and after that try to enable the AssettoCorsa Server Manager.

Man thanks for the responses.  I didn't realize I didn't need to open or start any other files.  Do have a question.  So I do have the 'premium' version of the AC Server  Manager software.  When I stop the container, replace the 'server_manager.exe' file and config.yml, restart the container I can no longer get to the web gui internally.  

My question is if I don't choose 'true' in the container settings for installing the ACSM software, will I be able to just copy it over and kick it off that way?    I can also send you that version if it would help to compile.  You can't use the 'premium' settings unless you also have a license file in the same folder.

1 hour ago, mikeyvt said:

When I stop the container, replace the 'server_manager.exe' file and config.yml, restart the container I can no longer get to the web gui internally.  

I think the premium version doesn't work with my container, I asked the developers once if I can integrate it but they said not and the users should build their own Docker with their provided Dockerfile.

No this isn't possible.

On 4/14/2021 at 8:16 AM, ich777 said:

I will look into this shortly, can you look into the 'saves' folder that is located in your openrct2 folder if there is more than one file?

If so can you send me a screenshot? I think the server is auto saving but it loads every time the default save game and not the auto save files.

only 1 file i played it with my mates for hours but after a server reboot everything was back to the begin like nothing changed 

5 hours ago, TGaming said:

only 1 file i played it with my mates for hours but after a server reboot everything was back to the begin like nothing changed 

Have you updated the Container in the first place?

I can't reproduce this...

In my case I connect to the server, change something, disconnect, wait for at least 10 minutes so that the game saves automaically, restart the container, connect aigain and I can play from that moment where I left and all the changes are persistant.

Can you go into the subfolder: 'user-data/save/autosave' and look if there is a file in there?

The container loads now the last autosave if one is found.

Have you installed a cache drive and also set use cache to only or prefer on your appdata folder?

3 hours ago, fujitsubo said:

im using the ich777/steamcmd:7dtd 7 days to die docker. every time steamcmd updates 7 days to die it replaces and nukes my serverconfig.xml....... is this normal ?

Can you contact @Spectral Force about that? He also has a Discord server for that: https://discord.gg/VwwYA5h

Have you eventually set the Validation variable in the container to 'true' if so please leave it empty and try again.

EDIT: The file shouldn't be overwritten every time the container is started, have you changed anything in the template? Eventually keep me updated here in the thread what I can change to solve this after you contacted @Spectral Force or joined his Discord about that.

On 4/14/2021 at 6:37 AM, ich777 said:

How do I update the artifacts in the docker container.  It needs to be updated to have the latest version.  The artifacts are at: https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/.  I'm afraid to mess around too much because I don't want to break the server.

I'm afraid to mess around too much because I don't want to break the server.

Like the description says, simply restart the container and it should update itself.

Also as said above it is not a good idea that a plugin changes another plugin.

I keep getting errors similar to this:

0049:err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0xcf2940 "?" wait timed out in thread 0049, blocked by 002e, retrying (60 sec)

On the ConanExiles Server Docker. Any thoughts?

It seems to happen after a few hours which makes the server unaccesable. 

Edit: Also, when I try to restart the docker, it literally freezes the webUI in the tab I am in everytime, so I have to open up another instance of the WebUI of Unraid.

Server is: 8700k / 1080ti / 64GB RAM

Desktop viewing WebUI: 5600x / 3080 / 32GB

Edited by mavericksvvm
Adding details
58 minutes ago, mavericksvvm said:

Edit: Also, when I try to restart the docker, it literally freezes the webUI in the tab I am in everytime, so I have to open up another instance of the WebUI of Unraid.

Do you got the log open in another window for that container or do you have turned on the advanced view, if so please close the window in the first place or disable the advanced view, this has strictly speaking kothing to do with the container.

1 hour ago, mavericksvvm said:

0049:err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0xcf2940 "?" wait timed out in thread 0049, blocked by 002e, retrying (60 sec)

Keep in mind that this is why the container is marked as beta because I run it through WINE simply because there is no linux dedicated server available and that such a behaviour is expected.

Desktop viewing WebUI: 5600x / 3080 / 32GB

This is a browser thing as mentioned above and has nothing to do with the container.

It seems to happen after a few hours which makes the server unaccesable. 

Until now I don't get such errors and the server runs just fine, have you changed anything special in the config or the template?

21 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Do you got the log open in another window for that container or do you have turned on the advanced view, if so please close the window in the first place or disable the advanced view, this has strictly speaking kothing to do with the container.

Keep in mind that this is why the container is marked as beta because I run it through WINE simply because there is no linux dedicated server available and that such a behaviour is expected.

This is a browser thing as mentioned above and has nothing to do with the container.

Until now I don't get such errors and the server runs just fine, have you changed anything special in the config or the template?

Good to know on the log, because yes, I had it open. I'll make sure the log isn't open when I do that.

As for settings, everything is default except 2 things: Mods (Just 5 relatively common ones), and I just noticed the "Server Files" is set to a drive instead of user, so I'll try changing that to see if it has any impact. 

To: /mnt/user/appdata/conanexiles/

Edit: And either way, if it does it again, I'll just run the native Windows client on my VM. Either way, thanks for all the great work you do! The Valheim one has worked great so far!

Edited by mavericksvvm
Adding details

Hey,

I have been having trouble getting the Chivalry server to start, I can no longer see it on LAN or Server list.

I have tried deleting all of the files, checking port forwarding, re-installing the container with no luck.

I tried running a TF classic server and it popped right up on the same port with no issue.

The logs on the Chivalry server are typical:

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Update SteamCMD---
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/serverfiles/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
---Update Server---
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/serverfiles/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.

Waiting for user info...OK
Success! App '220070' already up to date.
---Prepare Server---
---Server ready---
---Start Server---
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread took 1 milliseconds to initialize
CApplicationManagerPopulateThread took 0 milliseconds to initialize (will have waited on CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread)
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): SteamGameServer012 / GameServer
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): SteamUtils007 / Utils
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): STEAMAPPS_INTERFACE_VERSION006 / Apps
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): STEAMHTTP_INTERFACE_VERSION002 / HTTP
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): SteamNetworking005 / Networking
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 59): SteamGameServerStats001 / GameServerStats
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 219640

Any Idea what might be going wrong?

Are there any logs or debugging I can do to see if it is halting somewhere?

Thanks

Edited by Nesquik
3 hours ago, Nesquik said:

I tried running a TF classic server and it popped right up on the same port with no issue.

But not when running Chivalry at the same time or am I wrong?

3 hours ago, Nesquik said:

Any Idea what might be going wrong?

The log looks fine, have you changed anything in the template.

I will look into this tomorrow and try to setup the container on my server.

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

But not when running Chivalry at the same time or am I wrong?

The log looks fine, have you changed anything in the template.

I will look into this tomorrow and try to setup the container on my server.

No, the containers were not running at the same time.

I left the template at default with the same issues.

5 minutes ago, Nesquik said:

No, the containers were not running at the same time.

I left the template at default with the same issues.

Then something is wrong with your configuration since bot use port 27015 and you can't run them at the same time or have you assigned static IP's to the containers?