[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, dfox1787 said:

i just setup 7days server. edited the serverconfig.xml for game name password and ports and i get the following error in the log file

I think something with the servername or password is wrong, please try to stop the container and then restart the container again and see if it works if you start it up with the default parameters.

 

3 hours ago, Alfred236 said:

for the mobile version (1.4.0.5) since it doesn't match the latest (1.4.1.2) and are not compatible.

My container is not for the mobile version and the desktop version is not compatible with the mobile version.

 

3 hours ago, Alfred236 said:

I've been trying the ich777 Terraria docker, as well as a variant of the Ryshe version, but both are at v1.4.1.2

I downloaded the mobile server zip from the Terraria site but copying over the file hasn't worked since it keeps on getting re-written by the Docker startup.

Looking for some help on how to disable the auto update.

Try to ELI5 please. :)  Thank!

To disable the autoupdate is not possible in my container...

Also as said above the mobile version is not compatible with the desktop version.

One thing also to note is that the server for the mobile version is only available for Windows or am I wrong: Click

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ich777 said:

I think something with the servername or password is wrong, please try to stop the container and then restart the container again and see if it works if you start it up with the default parameters.

ive tried stopping and starting it several times. are you saying i cant change the serverconfig.xml from the default parameters? i need to put my own server name and password on the server.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, dfox1787 said:

ive tried stopping and starting it several times.

Have you also tried to delete the modified serverconfig.xml and restart the container since it downloads a fresh default copy of the serverconfig.xml and see if it starts up just fine?

 

7 minutes ago, dfox1787 said:

are you saying i cant change the serverconfig.xml from the default parameters?

No, I don't say that... :)

 

7 minutes ago, dfox1787 said:

i need to put my own server name and password on the server.

Of course you can do that.

To what is the Share set that gamefiles are in terms of Use Cache "Prefer", "Only", "Yes"?

 

 

Can you also eventually post the full log output?

 

EDIT: You can also reach out to @Spectral Force for help with the 7DtD Container since I don't own the game personally, this is from his signature:

Quote

For 7DTD &  CSMM containers help or general 7DTD server support you can join my discord 7 Days Admin Coalition: https://discord.gg/VwwYA5h

 

Link to comment

Hello , Thanks For all this Work !!!  I ll be able to user 3 of server conf :)

Is it possible to add "ACC manager" in the Assetto competition Docker ? 

-> image: gotzl/accservermanager 

https://github.com/gotzl/accservermanager .

I try it on debian VM .. but it so easy to use with "your's" like standard Assetto :)

Thanks again for these instances!! !:)

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Rhugues77 said:

Hello , Thanks For all this Work !!!  I ll be able to user 3 of server conf :)

Is it possible to add "ACC manager" in the Assetto competition Docker ? 

-> image: gotzl/accservermanager 

https://github.com/gotzl/accservermanager .

I try it on debian VM .. but it so easy to use with "your's" like standard Assetto :)

Thanks again for these instances!! !:)

I will look into this but this can take a few days, I'm actually very busy at the moment...

 

EDIT: From what you sent (Github repo) there is already a container available from the creator of ACC manager.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I will look into this but this can take a few days, I'm actually very busy at the moment...

 

EDIT: From what you sent (Github repo) there is already a container available from the creator of ACC manager.

This container have to be on the "Same disk" allocation of the ACC Server , and i don t know how to ...I use debian more easily than Docker, I tried without success ... Thank you very much, it is a pleasure to use your developments on Unraid  :)

 

Link to comment

I tried, but without success, my Docker skills are very limited ...
To date I have installed on a Debian VM, ACC Server and manager ...

I'll probably get there one day, but moving from VMs to Docker is limited to unraid GUIs for now :)

 

Link to comment

@ich777
thanks for the great containers.

 

I'm running 2 Valheim containers and both are working just fine except for one issue.

Almost every time that the CA Appdata backup runs, the first server doesn't come back up because the original ports are added back to the 2nd server and it won't let the other one start.

 

I deleted the original port and game port on the 2nd server, but it's coming back.

 

Any idea how to stop it from doing this?

Link to comment

I'm at a loss. I have read through this entire thread, and as well generally setting up CS:GO servers using SteamCMD.

Unless I set the 'sv_lan 1' I can't connect using the local IP. And if I try the external I can't connect as the game is expecting me to connect from <ip of client computer on lan>:27015 <some seemingly random number>.

 

Another interesting thing is that my log looks as others have posted, I am successfully logged into my steam account, and it states that it logs in with the token, but in the page with all the GSLT's it says that it is never used, and it repeatedly just expires as there is never any logins.

 

I have opened port 27015, and set the RCON port to 27016 after attempting to use 27015.

 

I have also previously validated the install.

 

The GAME_PARAM I use:

 

+game_type 0 -usercon +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2 +sv_setsteamaccount <GSLT> -port_try 1

 

Edited by Craxo
Link to comment
1 hour ago, lordbob75 said:

I'm running 2 Valheim containers and both are working just fine except for one issue.

Almost every time that the CA Appdata backup runs, the first server doesn't come back up because the original ports are added back to the 2nd server and it won't let the other one start.

This is because you got a really old template, please delete the Container where you have issues (note your settings before you delete it) and redownload a fresh copy from the CA App and apply the settings that you are had noted before.

If you do this the problem should be gone.

 

46 minutes ago, Craxo said:

I have opened port 27015, and set the RCON port to 27016 after attempting to use 27015.

So no one can connect from outside to your server? Please note that the Steam port is UDP not TCP or both.

 

Here is my startup command and it works just fine (can connect through the LAN and also my friends can connect through my PUBLICIP:27015):

+game_type 0 -usercon +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2 +sv_setsteamaccount SECRET

 

Have you created a dedicated token for the server, every server needs it's own token.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Goldfire said:

Hi @ich777, I'm running your Unturned server which is working fine, even with custom maps. How do I go about saving and gracefully shutting down the docker so it can save correctly?

I will look into this ASAP, please give me a few days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This is because you got a really old template, please delete the Container where you have issues (note your settings before you delete it) and redownload a fresh copy from the CA App and apply the settings that you are had noted before.

If you do this the problem should be gone.

 

 

Ok cool, easy fix then. This won't delete the world right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, lordbob75 said:

Ok cool, easy fix then. This won't delete the world right?

If you don't delete the folder in your appdata directory, no. ;)

Just be sure to set the path's and every variable, port the same as before.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, KillahPwnz said:

@ich777 Hey, I'm stuck on a loop when trying to start my Valheim container.  Have you seen this?  I was trying to console into the container to check the directory /serverdata/... , but it keeps booting me from the shell when it loops.  TIA

Are you sure that you are not affected by the world reset bug?

Also please check if you password is 5 characters or longer.

The container loops because something is wrong with the game itself or the savefile. 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Are you sure that you are not affected by the world reset bug?

Also please check if you password is 5 characters or longer.

The container loops because something is wrong with the game itself or the savefile. 

 

 

-Not sure about the world reset bug.  I'll have to look into that.

-Password is 5+ chars

 

I did try restoring from a backup an hour prior and that didn't work.

 

I was playing the game an hour before the issue without issue.  Leading up the boot loop, I found an article that aimed at improving the lag in valheim.  This one was specific to a valheim dll within the server and client.  Increasing the bit rate of data flow by 4x by modifying the dll in dnspy.  When I made the changes and saw the server wasn't able to start up, I restored my backup dll (original) and still faced the same problem.  At one point, the container was complaining about Valheim+ being enabled, it said to disable and try again in the logs.  I disabled it and that didn't help.  Had never seen that before.

 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, KillahPwnz said:

At one point, the container was complaining about Valheim+ being enabled

Yes, there is something wrong with Valheim+ when the container tells you that.

Please save you Backup folder somewhere save and start over by deleting the container (also not your settings from the template that you have made and also delete the valheim folder in your appdata directory) pulling a fresh copy from the CA App and let it start for the first time and then restore your Backup.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, ich777 said:

Yes, there is something wrong with Valheim+ when the container tells you that.

Please save you Backup folder somewhere save and start over by deleting the container (also not your settings from the template that you have made and also delete the valheim folder in your appdata directory) pulling a fresh copy from the CA App and let it start for the first time and then restore your Backup.

This worked perfectly! Thanks so much! @ich777

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Sim7b said:

Assetto

Assetto Corsa or Assetto Corsa Competizione

 

15 minutes ago, Sim7b said:

Do you have a plan to support multiserver version ?

I don't understand the question... Can you give me a link what you mean exactly?

You can host multiple Containers on your Unraid server, you only have to give each Container a unique name and a unique directory for the Server Files in the template and of course the ports have to be different.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.