Add docker templates to diagnostics

Nope. But we only ask for it when theres a problem with an app.

Because of the personal info potentially available in any given template with wildly varying tags for it, we can't have them included by default.

Good idea though. I've got no issues with anything else though. Just pop in a PR for the others

Sent via telekinesis

I wonder if it might be possible to only get the drive and port mappings?   Are these likely to contain anything that might be deemed personal information?    If so maybe some level of anonomisation as is done for Shares could be used for the drive mappings.    This would still tend to make it easy to check that drive mounts correctly point outside the container which is one of the things most frequently set up incorrectly.

I agree.   That was one reason why I originally suggested the templates as they are stored on the USB drive and are thus always available and could thus be conditionally included.    I will have some more though on this to see if I can think it out in more detail.   There is also the question as to whether anything proposed should be limited to running containers or should include all defined containers even if they are not running.