Sever keeps rebooting during large data transfers.

So im pretty new to unraid, my build is maybe a month old and built from older parts. 

EVGA - 131-GT-E767
Intel® Core™ i7 @ 2.666 GHz
6gigs DDR2

Everything was working great until about a week ago. I started noticing my server would restart during large transferring (1TB+) from the host computer. Along with that, i had some weird issue where the transfer speeds would drop, almost at a regular rate. Starting at 112mb/s down to 25mb/s, then back up. I noticed the CPU usage would jump up at that time would. I thought this was maybe a bad drive but it seems to happen on all drives. In the end, i decided to "start fresh" and did a clean install while retaining my data. The weird transfer speed dips are gone but the server is still rebooting. This leaves me to think its a hardware issue. Any advice would be appreciated. 

tower-diagnostics-20190423-0844.zip

First thing to do is open up the case and clean it out,  Play particular attention to CPU cooling fins and air intakes.  (I would recommend doing it in an area where the dust and dirt will not soil rugs, drapes and furniture!) 

Make sure that all the fans are running!  Check that the CPU fan is securely fastened to the CPU heatsink.  (Don't laugh, in the past couple of weeks, someone actually found one where one of the quick mount screws was unlocked.) 

Make sure that the Memory Modules are properly installed and the locking tabs are in their securely locked position.  

Run a 24 hour memtst (in the Unraid boot menu) unless the memory is ECC memory.  

I had a quick look at your syslog and noticed it was taken right after a restart.  For it to be really useful, you would have to get the diagnostics file when the file transfer speed condition is occurring.  

If these items do not fix the problem, one suspect would be the power supply.  You might have one laying around or, perhaps, could borrow one from a friend.  So be thinking about those types of options while you are looking at the other items in this list. 

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, i didn't get your message until this afternoon.  I Started memtst before bed last night and its already 14+ hours in. Ill have to go back when this is done and recheck all those things you listed. As of right now, I haven't seen any errors and it appears to have not rebooted during this process.  

I have a 2nd power supply I can borrow, so if all that checks out I'll try that.