High CPU Usage with i3-2120

Hey so I notice every once and a while my cpu will hit 100% an not go down. This slows everything down including the SMB so when programs from other computers in my network try to access this machine it messes things up.

I ran top to see what was using most CPU while it was happening and once it was Python and the other time it was Kswapd0.

I've read other posts and one said change the ratio using Tips and Tweaks, I did that a while ago. I also set Jackett not to update automatically. Lastly I erased my docker image and readded everything. Any other tips on that or is my CPU just too weak for my system.

I only run Plex, literally just for DVR no one including me streams from it on this machine, Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett, Tautulli, Pihole, and Deluge so I assumed it would be pretty good. 

Usually killing all the docker apps gets it back to normal so I'm assuming its an app there but I cant figure out which one it is.

I attached the diagnostic logs just in case someone sees something.

tower-diagnostics-20190421-2137.zip

6 hours ago, Wavey said:

Python

6 hours ago, Wavey said:

Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett, Tautulli, Pihole, and Deluge

Deluge, and SabNZBD

But, on 4Gig Memory, running Plex, and things like Deluge / Sab (which are pigs when extracting), you're going to run into trouble, and you did run out of memory and some aspects of Plex were killed off to keep other processes running.

IMO, 4G is the functional minimum for unRaid as a bare bones system.  Running any containers you should be rocking 8G

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Deluge, and SabNZBD

But, on 4Gig Memory, running Plex, and things like Deluge / Sab (which are pigs when extracting), you're going to run into trouble, and you did run out of memory and some aspects of Plex were killed off to keep other processes running.

IMO, 4G is the functional minimum for unRaid as a bare bones system.  Running any containers you should be rocking 8G

ah makes sense. you think I can keep the cpu if I upgrade the ram?

Are you transcoding with Plex?   With that CPU, you can probably only transcode one stream at a time.  (It is close to have enough PassMarks--  2000 per 1080P Transcoded Plex stream-- to do two...)  Otherwise, most of the time, the plugins will just run slower than they might with a bit more horsepower in the CPU.