Unable to view certain threads while logged into the forum

I'm getting an odd issue where I can't view any of the Bug Reports / Pre-release threads for the the RC releases.

While logged in, I try to view;

But I get an error message like this;

image.thumb.png.f3f5b6ee71ec1a881703dbe9700ece3c.png

This is only while logged in, if I log out from this error screen, I remain on the thread but I am able to view and navigate through it without a problem.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:44 PM, uldise said:

to not open new topic, i will post it here - topic name is missing under "Next unread Topic", see pic. attached. until yesterday it was in place.

Unfortunately IPS (our forum software) removed that in version 4.4.x:

"Removed the name of the content (e.g. topic) from the “Next Unread” link which could consume significant server resources on large communities."

Thanks @eschultz for the answer, so, then next question is: if i press on "Next Unread Topic", where i see in which topic i'm now? there are no topic title on every comment, or perhaps you can add it? i this newest comment is the last, then i see a topic name on very bottom of the page.. otherwise i must scroll somewhere to see it. what's an IPS answer to this?