Windows 10 VM - No Internet?

Hi,

I'm having a major issue!

While working I was disconnected from the internet on my Windows 10 VM.

I rebooted the VM from within the VM and still no internet. I checked the network connections and it states 'unidentified network'.  

I checked the ipconfig settings through Command Prompt and it states there is no default gateway!

I have tried accessing the web GUI from the VM and from a laptop but obviously, I can't access it.

Any ideas on how to solve this major problem?

Thanks!

I would try, Windows button, Settings, "Update & Security," then "Troubleshoot" (left-side column)  >> "Internet Conections" and Network adapter. I would also double check that Unraid host can get out on the internet (ping your router; and ping 8.8.4.4, and some other outside domain -- just to rule-out HOST wide issue versus VM issue.

Capture.JPG

12 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I have tried accessing the web GUI from the VM and from a laptop but obviously, I can't access it.

I skimmed over this last time,have you checked/swapped network cable for your Unraid host? If a laptop can't reach your webgui that suggests to me a problem with the host. On your laptop can you ping your Unraid host? If so you may be able to SSH into your box. There's a CLI to build diagnostics (I admit I don't remember it) and then could run, shutdown -h -t: now

to do a graceful shutdown.