Plex as local application and transcoding

I have difficulties running plex in docker with GPU forwarding. I dont know if its my GPU or due to having dual GPU it really dont want to transcode. On the synology the offical method was not to use docker and run plex as an app. Has anyone made or is it possible to install plex directly on the unraid server as a standalone application?

If its any new things to do be done to get docker to be able to run plex properly I am listening

Tried:

1. Checking primary display in bios

2. Checked card is loaded (for me its two ward a 1080ti and the integrated that support quicksync)

3. Changed rights on the card 2 and card 1

4. forwarded the dri devices to docker

5. forwarded the dri paths to docker

6. running plex pass-versjon of docker

It just refuse to transcode with my setup.

Edit: I found the plugin from the official plex, but that didnt do anything. My CPU is a i7-4790K - from what I know this should support most transcoding?  Might it be something with plex? I tried to install the official Emby docker and forwarded the /dev/dri device, exactly the same as with the plex containers, and there HW transcoding is working, so unraid can see the card, its not taken by another process, its just plex that refuse to use it 

Edited by Aumoenoav

I don't have a real answer for your question.  However, what I would suggest is that you find the support thread for the Plex plugin or Docker application that you are using and pose your questions there.  (If your Plex application does not have a support thread, I would be looking for one that does!) 

56 minutes ago, nuhll said:

u might need to chmod it (i would try 777 *)

Also, do you have plex pass?

Yes plex lifetime pass, confirmed activated, and transcoding activated in plex. I did the chown and chmod in the go file, and as I said emby detects it and transcoding fine, so strange plex refuse to do it