Issues with unraid responsiveness and Docker/VM crashes

Hello,

Lately I have been having these strange issues where my unraid system has been going from working fine to most of my docker containers are suddenly off or they are "on" but I can t access them, my VMs seem to have performance issues or no connectivity. The unraid interface is almost unusable and when I look at the dashboard it is showing a good chunk of my CPU as being pinned, but when I run the top command in the cli the CPU is basically sleeping. I am unable to issue a reboot command from either the web interface or cli. I have attached the diagnostics files. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as this seems to be happening more frequently.

Unraid Version: 6.6.7

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x (no overclocking just set all core turbo)

Mobo: Crosshair VII Hero

RAM: 32gb DDR43000 

Cache Drives: 3x 500gb 970 evo

Array: 3x 2tb Seagate sshd

arlongpark-diagnostics-20190424-0735.zip FCPsyslog_tail.txt

So I think I have a lead on what is going on. Looks like my cache drive is full? As stated above I have 3 500gb 970 evo nvme drives, looks like I am in RAID1. The Balance Status says I have total=478.65GiB, used=478.62GiB. Looking on the main page is shows I have 750gb capacity  with 515gb used and 124gb free. If I look at the sizes of the files on the cache with winscp I am using 372gb. 

So my question now is what voodoo is unraid doing here to have no clue how much data is being used on the cache and how the hell do get some capacity on to the cache?

Thanks, running it now. I am not sure what the system was doing yesterday. I had the the one thread locked at 100%, I could not issue reboot commands or stop docker containers. So I hard reset when it came back one drive was out of the cache pool but UnAssigned Devices could see the drive, when I went to stop the array it locked on not being able to unmount a device from UD and was stuck in that state for over an hour. So I hard reset again when into safemode re attached the drive to the cache booted back up, then had storage issues with the cache.