[SOLVED] Ubuntu VM Boot problem

I've been running a Ubuntu server 18.04 VM on Unraid 6.70 RC7.  I've been backing up the VM weekly but have recently run into a problem with my latest backup. I was trying to change the cpu pining of my VM (with the my VM shut down) when I restarted, everything was borked.  I tried booting my latest backup and it stopped after "Dependency failded for local file system." I successfully booted a previous backup but noticed my network interface changed (after running ip link) from enp9s0 to enp11s0.  I edited network .conf and all was well.  I also noted my couchpotato DB was corrupt (in root) and I deleted it as well.  After updating the server using apt-get dist-upgrade i shut down and when I tried to reboot I received the same error.  I've attached a screen shot of the boot screen.

I booted several times with this backup but when I correct network.conf  I have the same issue when I try to reboot. 

I am currently running the VM  using the second to last backup but if I shut down, I'm sure I'll run into the same problem.

Any suggestions on trouble shooting steps?  Thanks.

Ubuntu VM boot.jpg

Edited by Woodpusherghd
Solved