New user of unRAID (FreeNAS convert)

SavageAUS

Hi all.

I have my system all up and running on the latest unRAID 6.6.7 (still trial for the moment) and my specs are as follows:

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 @ 3.40GHz

32G Kingston DDR4 2133 ECC Unbuffered

Thermaltake Smart 550w

Fractal Design Define R5

6 x 1tb wd black (Pool) (2 x Parity, 4 x pool)

2 x 240Gb SSD (cache)

So far unRAID has been the perfect replacement for me and my home needs (Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Jackett, Organizr, Pihole, Tautulli plus many more dockers.

Now as you may notice some of my containers are using the same port (80).

To date I have reverse proxy implemented for sonarr and radarr and I think tautulli with thanks to @spaceinvader one’s video tutorials.

Now I’m not sure if I should post a question here or not but it is in regards to a reverse proxy for Organizr, if anyone can point me to a guide for it or point me to spaceinvader one to request a video that would be appreciated.

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SavageAUS

You can go directly to the support thread for any of your dockers by clicking on its icon in the Unraid webUI and selecting Support.

If you want to tag spaceinvader, you have to start typing with the '@' and actually make a selection from the autocomplete. Just typing it like you did @spaceinvader doesn't work.

Like this:

@SavageAUS