enabled bonding and now cant access

loady

I was trying to install openvpn as a docker to enable access to the server when i have it away from site and my network which has openvpn installed to the router, i was follwoing THIS GUIDE by spaceinvader one, it was saying to enable bonding in network settings, i did this and now i cant access my server...dont know what to do or how to fix it.

Do you have a backup of your Flash Drive?  (Hopefully you did this before you started the change.)  But even an older backup should work.  

If you do, shut your server down.  ( A quick push of the power button should result in a clean shutdown.) Put the flash drive in your PC.  In the  config  directory/folder, rename the   network.cfg  file   (say, network.cfg.org)  and copy over the network.cfg file from your backup.  (If you don't have a backup, rename the file anyway, then see below.)   Remove the flash drive (using 'eject') and reboot your server.  

If you don't have a backup, download the Unraid zip file from here:

https://unraid.net/download

Unzip the file and copy the network.cfg from the unzipped file to the flash drive.  Eject the flash drive and reboot the server.  It may of may not have the same IP address of before but the server name will be the same.  If you look at the console screen (monitor attached to the server), you will see its IP address there.

48 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Alternatively delete /boot/config/network.cfg and reboot to set it back to default, or boot using the GUI mode to re-config lan.

What will become the default IP ?..my network here is 192.168.11.xxx

Archived