Remove Physical Disk from Array but keep Data

I have just completed adding 4 8GB drives to my array and would like to remove 3 of the old 4TB drives out of the array without losing the data that is said 4TB drives.  Is there a way to do this?  I have read the https://wiki.unraid.net/Shrink_array page but it doesn't sounds like it will copy all of the data off of 1 drive to another drive and then allow me to remove that drive.

The 4 new 8GB drives did replace 4 other 4TB drives which I replaced as upgrades.  I simply want to reduce to overall number of drives now and now have all this free space in the array that the new drives provided.

Thanks in advance!

It can be unorthodox but the way I did it was using unbalance. Copying or moving the data to the drive I wanted and then removing the drives.

I used the set new configuration feature under tools and it work perfectly. Yes, I had to run the parity again.

I went from 3x1TB drives including parity to 2x4TB drives.

1.Added the new 4TB for parity. Let it sync
2.then I added the extra 4TB drive and copied data over from the other 1TB
3.removed drives and used the new configuration tool

I really didn't mind doing a parity sync couple times. Maybe someone here can give you an easier solution or quicker one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk