How much does your server cost

mrbilky

This is too much for an 6700K, hopefully that is only your PSU's rating.

My main connected lab (24/7) (unraid server that has a Ryzen 1700x, a pfSense with an intel G4600, & a 24 port 15 watt switch) all connected to a UPS with a 90+ efficiency.

Everything is connected to a power meter that shows my consumption at 225-235 watts.

5 hours ago, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

This is too much for an 6700K, hopefully that is only your PSU's rating.

My main connected lab (24/7) (unraid server that has a Ryzen 1700x, a pfSense with an intel G4600, & a 24 port 15 watt switch) all connected to a UPS with a 90+ efficiency.

Everything is connected to a power meter that shows my consumption at 225-235 watts.

11 hours ago, itsdandandan said:

Seems kind of high for idle power draw. It would depend on what hardware you are running though? Can you share more details?

For example my Ryzen 7 1700 with 10 drives all spun up idles around 115w and 180w when my CPU maxes out.

Sorry guys thats the whole rack fired up not just one unit the calculator was not designed to show some crazy guys whole system😂

Edited by mrbilky

According to my UPS Draw via the unRAID dashboard I'm only using

38 Watts with my current setup and all of my drives Sleeping.

81-91 Watts with my current setup and all of my drives Spinning. 

I'm using all Green Drives well Blue or whatever Western Digital calls them anymore.

Plex and various other Dockers running too

However that doesn't account for however much power my UPS is pulling out of the wall or my Switches/Modem/Router or whatever else that supports my machine.

My Build: unRAID 6.7.0 Pro, Xeon 1225-v3, AsRock Z97 Extreme 6, 16GB DDR3, 16TB all WD Green/Blue, Cooler Master 590, Corsair AX760, 240 GB SSD and lots of Sata Cables