Sign in to follow this  
geogeo277

My first unRAID build Node 804

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Very nice. I had been trying to hunt down the Node 804 when I was looking to upgrade last year, at the time it was sold out most places. Ended up with another Fractal case which I have also replace due to space limitations. I love the fractal cases though really well built and good value for money. 

I made a few changes to my build. I replaced the 128 SSD GB Intenso cache with a Samsung 950 Pro that I had in an old laptop and added a 2TB HDD.
In the future I would like to replace the 3 2.5 "HDDs with 3 3.5" Ironwolf HDDs.

20190501_183942.jpg

20190501_184052.jpg

20190501_201503.jpg

20190501_201534.jpg

On 5/3/2019 at 9:24 AM, witalit said:

Very nice. I had been trying to hunt down the Node 804 when I was looking to upgrade last year, at the time it was sold out most places. Ended up with another Fractal case which I have also replace due to space limitations. I love the fractal cases though really well built and good value for money. 

I hesitated very much in taking this casing. But when Amazon sent me a message that she is at 102 euros from 135 I could not resist😁