6.6.7 Gui Freeze, shares drop, telnet up for a little after than it dies too.

Ive been running unraid for a couple months now, originally it was setup with 6.6.6. It was running stable, got my 4k media library moved over to it. After I made sure stable I added a usb nic as a second adapter to bridge to my neighbors house and created a user for him so his plex server could pull files.

Shortly after that I had issues where the computer would drop the shares when either one of us was streaming and gui would lock up. After a couple of unclean shutdowns I pulled the usb nic thinking that was the issue. No change.

I then swapped in an intel based dual port card to run my and remote lan. No change

Next I pulled USB boot stick, backed up config and made a fresh USB image with 6.6.7 and restored config. No change

Also have docker and vm service disabled, only plugin is fix common problems which doesn't find anything. 

after the shares and webgui stop I have telnet access for a little while to issue reboot command and then eventually it wont respond either if I wait a while. Im attaching a diagnostics from after a reboot as Im not able to get it when the problem is happening but I can get a syslog directly from /log/syslog for a little while then that capability dies when telnet dies as well so I have it by itself.

tower-diagnostics-20190502-0751.zip syslog-050219-1103.txt