Windows 10 VM shutdown from unRAID GUI

I have multiple Windows 10 VMs with GPU passthrough. When shutting down from the unRAID GUI, I have to select shutdown twice if the display has gone to sleep. The first time the display turns on, but no shutdown occurs. The second time, or if the display is already on, the VM shuts down as expected. The concern of course is getting clean shutdowns in the case of power outages, or anytime unRAID itself is restarted or powered down.

Power settings are set to sleep:never, turn off hard disk: never, monitor:15min

6.6.7,Q35,OVMF

Edited by WashingtonMatt

Nope, wasn't aware of it. Can you point me in the right direction?

ok, I think this is installed by default. I checked the xml and see this. All windows drivers are  installed.

<channel type='unix'>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>

Edited by WashingtonMatt

I did not have the qemu-ga-x64.msi agent installed, and when I try to install it on on the GPU passthrough VMs, I'm running into the issue below. Even after removing all passed through devices. I did successfully install on a new headless Win10 VM. So I think I'm at least on the right track now.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/77324-64-bit-qemu-guest-agent-fails-to-install-on-windows-10-vm/

Edited by WashingtonMatt