SOLVED - Parity check keeps restarting - unRaid 6.6.7

Parity check is scheduled to run on the 1st of each month, but it started on the 28th April, never finished, and has been restarting for the last few days. If I refresh the Main page the parity check seems to restart, and then becomes unresponsive after a few minutes. Logs are attached - any assistance gratefully received

tower-diagnostics-20190503-2215.zip

Edited by Steviewunda
More info

Yes  - I couldn't access the web page or any unRaid shares from my Win10 pc, so I did a hard reset. Should I attempt another parity check and try to save the syslog? When I start a parity check I soon get a warning about 40 reallocated sectors on disk 1, and the check seems to stall. If I refresh the Main web page, the parity check seems to restart. Would an extended smart test on disk 1 be an option?

The parity check finished in about 11 hours, and reported 31 errors. 'Auto-correct errors 'was turned on, so I decided to do another parity check with 'auto-correct errors' off, to check whether the drives were actually error-free. But when I access the unRaid server web page to check progress from my PC, the parity check restarts . (I had no such problems with the above-mentioned parity check) Log files attached

tower-diagnostics-20190504-2355.zip

Just now, Steviewunda said:

But when I access the unRaid server web page to check progress from my PC, the parity check restarts .

Your syslog is showing you just rebooted from another unclean shutdown. You might try putting your flash in your PC and letting it checkdisk. While there make a backup of its config folder.

The reallocated aren't insignificant, but shouldn't cause your issue and is probably not something to worry about for now. Disks have spare sectors just for that purpose. Keep an eye on it and if you get any more or you get another type of SMART warning for that disk it might need replacement.

What happens if you stop the parity check, then try to shut down cleanly? Will it shutdown cleanly? Will it boot up again and know that it shutdown cleanly?

There is some data on flash where it records if the array is stopped or started, and that is what it uses to try to determine if the array was stopped before shutting down. If the stop isn't recorded then it will think you had an unclean shutdown on next boot.

6 hours ago, Steviewunda said:

Only problem now

1. Disable Docker service and delete docker image.
  2. Make sure your appdata, domains, and system share are all set to cache-prefer.
  3. Run mover and let it complete.
  4. Enable Docker Service and turn on Log rotation.
  5. Reinstall all your dockers using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Ok - I rebuilt docker.img and reinstalled my dockers, which now start up. binhex_sabnzbd seems ok, but sonarr and radarr have connection errors. I have attached their logs, if someone could have a look I would be grateful. Edit - sorry I posted this before seeing Trurl's reply - I will follow your advice.

Log for binhex-radarr.txt Log for binhex-sonarr.txt

Edited by Steviewunda