No files showing in drive index

8 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

The share view on windows is showing all the unraid drives, you are only showing disk1 in the unraid screenshot.

\PC Backup`s is the share.

i am showing that there is files in that share in windows but are not showing in the Index of /mnt/disk1/PC Backup`s with in unraid.

3 hours ago, wheelhouse2009 said:

the only thing i changed was removing the `s  off the end of  PC Backup's

I suspected that might be an issue, but I tested that exact name on my RC7 box, and it worked just fine. If you can recreate it, you should file a bug report. Be sure to link to this thread, describe how you can make it happen, and attach your diagnostic zip file to the bug report.

12 hours ago, jonathanm said:

I suspected that might be an issue, but I tested that exact name on my RC7 box, and it worked just fine. If you can recreate it, you should file a bug report. Be sure to link to this thread, describe how you can make it happen, and attach your diagnostic zip file to the bug report.

ok no problem . cheers for your time.

18 hours ago, wheelhouse2009 said:

im not sure whats been done but is it showing.  the only thing i changed was removing the `s  off the end of  PC Backup'sshowing.thumb.JPG.aa60bc0f3c554de7f183f2ca4bda2ffc.JPG

I suspect that the problem was you used a backward quote (which is not a standard ASCII character) rather than a forward quote.