unRAID Docker Bug?

The issue that I have found is that regardless of what port you set as the host port, it will change itself. This sounds a little confusing so I brought some screenshots.

Picture_1: This photo is of a docker that is running locally on my Debian machine. The port passes through from 80 to 8989 properly. This photo shows that.

Picture_2: This photo shows the config that is being used to create the docker in unRAID. The port configuration is setup correctly.

Picture_3: This photo shows the config that was pushed did not work as it was setup.

Picture_4: This photo shows it working on the default port, but not the one I setup.

Picture_5: This photo shows that the config it was set to use did not work.

I have this issue with all my dockers, but if I run them locally I have no issue. All symptoms point to there being something in unRAID that is not right. If anyone has a fix please let me know.

Thanks,

DaemonHunter

Picture_1.png

Picture_2.png

Picture_3.png

Picture_4.png

Picture_5.png

1 hour ago, DaemonHunter said:

Picture_4: This photo shows it working on the default port, but not the one I setup.

Picture_5: This photo shows that the config it was set to use did not work.

When you assign a container its own IP, any port mappings you make are ignored and the port(s) that the container wants to use based upon it's own internal settings (as above pic) are used.