CRC check for Mover

As far as I can tell, the Mover currently represents the most risky stage of unRAID operations - it's a simple rsync from one location to the next, with no additional check that the data is copied over intactly.  I am basing this on a copy of the shell script here.  Would it be possible to add something like a md5sum of each file before and after, as an option?  Thanks for your time.

Some question, any prove / fact that above operation got problem ? Just because it use rsync or it is a simple script that means unreliable ?

If you ask me how I prove those trouble free, I would say haven't.

But I rsync file between 2 server, just never found md5 mismatch once.

50 minutes ago, Benson said:

Some question, any prove / fact that above operation got problem ? Just because it use rsync or it is a simple script that means unreliable ?

No, none.  rsync is a fine tool and I use it too.  I just identified what I think is a possible insecure link in the chain of transferring my files to the server:

• copying file from workstation -> NAS (cache drive), can be verified by using a tool like TeraCopy
  • cache drive -> array, no verification