6 year old build dead, need help with rebuild

So I haven’t touched this build since it was up and running. I used it solely for streaming MKVs to my home theater and it worked flawlessly until last week. I believe the mobo (ASRock 880GM-LE) is dead as it powers up but won’t post. 

My hope was that I could swap in a modern mobo/cpu/ram and be back up and running. Not sure if I’ll have issues running unRaid as is or will need to do some upgrades there. 

Can anyone recommend parts for this? All the builds I’ve found so far on the forum seem like overkill for my needs. I just want a basic build that can stream lossless Blu-ray. 

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, ashman70 said:

Need to know what kind case you have so as to recommend a board that will fit. How many SATA ports do you need? What kind of fan do you have space for inside your case? Are you going to try and stick with your current CPU or upgrade? Budget?

• I’ll need to stick with micro-ATX form factor
  • I currently have 5 SATA drives and eventually will need a couple more
  • Are we talking CPU fan? Not sure how big I could go honestly but nothing crazy would fit in the case.
  • I figure it’s a good opportunity to upgrade the CPU
  • Trying to keep it as cheap as possible but haven’t set a specific budget