Disk1 Files not showing in the shares, but listed as Disk Share itself

I'm currently in the process of decommissioning one of my disks, by following the Shrink Array process. Disk 16 is to be removed. All data shifted via Unbalanced, formatted, and now running the clear script. All is good.

But I think saw Radaar going nuts telling me everything was missing. And indeed, when I go into my shares, I'm missing a heck of a lot of files - not looking good!

I then realised that under shares, disk1 is listed as a disk share - and when I go to the root folder of my server, there's disk1 folder share sat along side the other shares.

Now, I did remove disk1 from the disks to be used for all shares, as I plan to decommission that one at some point too - this might have something to do with it.

Any idea what's going on, and the cleanest way to sort it out? Can I just use Krusader or something to rehome them directly to an appropriate disk?

Right, I think I know what I did now - Because I planned to remove both disk 16, and disk 1 eventually, I removed disk 1 from the 'included' disks for each share, but also from the Global Share Settings - this seems to be what triggered the data on disk one to be treated differently.

In theory, fixing it was just re-adding disk 1, but was made tricker by half my dockers hanging because the data in the shares they referenced was not there, and had to force a hard reset. Gah.