New unraid server, slow disk clearing

Hello and happy to be a new user here being a new Pro owner. So quick question based on some concerns I am having with some issues adding more disks needing to be cleared yet saying its going to half a year to complete. My inicial install took 14 hours to build so not sure why suddenly its taking forever to add additional drives to the system (which was the main reason why I swapped to this). I did with this install of 2 additional disks added 2 cache 1TB SSDs which seems to be active and working. The 5 existing drives (2 parity) was working maxing out at the speed of the drives as expected. Running a supermicro with a SAS9211-8I HBA controller. Any ideas? Was lurking for awhile but confused at this point reading other topics.

Diagnostics:

unraid-diagnostics-20190507-1950.zip

Edited by ChadTheDJ

Yes it seems no activity it hovers around 120MB/s but any small activity on the array cuts it down over half. I guess I was mistaken as I thought the clearing task is just zeroing the drive and speeds would have been isolated to any current array activity.