Possible to run docker exec for a different docker within a docker?

I'm pretty new to unraid & docker in general. I previously had everything setup and working well on a standalone machine without the use of dockers. Essentially what I am trying to do is run a "docker exec" command from my deluge docker to my filebot docker after a torrent is completed. My "docker exec" command works fine from the host as expected but obviously when I try to run it on torrent completion it is running within the deluge docker and the deluge docker cannot run the command to call FileBot.

Is there a way around this or any other alternatives I am missing?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Is there any reason you cannot run separate Deluge and Filebot docker containers, and set up the volume mapping so that the filebot one can see the deluge downloads?   That would be the normal way of doing tasks like this.

They are currently on separate docker containers (linuxserver/deluge & jleasge/filebot) and both can see the same files but I preferably only want to run the filebot script on torrent completion not manually.